Search results

1. N

National Champs - Eagle

Shots from Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Eagle. (1-99, 100-199 ect are Downhill race numbers so follow the album links to find yourself) http://s749.photobucket.com/home/Eaglenationals2010/allalbums Trying out a new system here so this is just working out supply and demand. :roll: From...
  2. N

Ridge park

Mr Adam Sheeky here. Waiting for reviews of the knees
  3. N

Kangas

Spent short time out at kangas with Grant and Brad Brad Grant. Rim didn't fire + exposure is wrong Grant. No rim once again :cry: Brad
  4. N

Epic trick step up of death

Went up to herpes today with Lewis and tom. Mostly rode the last jump adeptly named by Lewis the "epic trick step up of death" Quite a unphotogenic spot as it is hacked straight through a rather large olive bush. This is abit of a joke
  5. N

Hip

6. N

Eagle

Grant. Getting sick of one flash again.
  7. N

Gandy's Gully

Wet and miserable.
  8. N

www.shaveeverywhere.com

Grant
  9. N

Local Race. [B]adelaide, because we're [B]ad!

Grey, dismal and boring.
  10. N

PAD- Third May twothousandandnine

Riding: Jack doing a wallride. Spot is ugly as fuck so im pretty stoked to have gotten something like this Weather: "destructiveness" of a storm? Dunno Reflections: On the railway track... Time: What will the site look like in 5 years time? Candid...
  11. N

Hackam

Took this and he didn't tuck properly. Between then and the next shot the flash broke so this was the best i got. Photo gone. Peer pressure sucks.
  12. N

Morning ride

Jack Jack Sheeky
  13. N

Sunset shoot

Adam at a undisclosed trail. Note the skull helmet, goggles and flannie
  14. N

Sorry champ, we made a little error

you should have been condemed to a eternal life of terror
  15. N

DJ trails.

Call me retarded but scouring the internerds for ages I've noticed there are very few "well groomed" DJ trails for MTB's. You always see amazingly flowy BMX trails that are perfectly sculptured and look perfect but when it comes to MTB its just aesthetically ugly pieces of dirt. I mean why is...
  16. N

Jonny is mad photog- more added 0902

and will be showing me up very soon. Fox Creek with Mr Sean and Mrs Bec. One more Mad cropping + editing 1 of many crops. http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Insurance/Advice/WhatIfNoOneWereFat.aspx
  17. N

Farkin's amazing traveling camera

Ok so this idea has been done many times but it'd still be interesting to do here. The deal is I will buy a disposable camera and it will get posted around the country to the first 12 (or 18 if it is a 36 exp roll) LEGIT people down in this thread. Each person will take 2 photos with the...
  18. N

The reason Sam Hill has bad luck...

Is Tom! Fun times down at Ridgy Didgy park. Film shots also coming this week Yeeeeaaaaaa thoughts?
  19. N

Removing E-13 bashguard

I am currently trying to remove my E-13 bash guard. I've done it plenty of times before but this time I have trouble taking out the 4 bolts holding it to the chainring. Above is the system used to bolt the stuff together. The right bolt screws into the left bolt and they pinch everything...
  20. N

Jack Foster

Yes Kane, i finally put them up. and then down