Search results

1. B

2014 Kona Explosif

Hey everyone, here's my new trail bike, a 2014 Kona Explosif. I've been trying for ages to get myself a new 2015 model 6" dual suspension bike like a Process 153, or a new carbon Reign, or something along those lines, but none of those bikes will be available until around January because the...
  2. B

Chromag Stylus

hey farkiner's, don't usually post my bikes but thought some of you might be interested in this one. 2014 chromag stylus, quite different to previous stylus'. always wanted to try an all mountain hardtail so we'll see how it goes. it'll mainly be used for riding the north shore here in...
  3. B

Moving from Canada back to Australia, Freight Advice/ Experience?

Hi, I'll be moving from Vancouver back to Brisbane in a couple of months and was after some advice and suggestions on freighting a couple of bike boxes. I know it's best to take them on the plane with you, but the problem is I came over here with one bike and now I have 3, as well as a snowboard...
  4. B

Some photos from North Vanouver

Here's a few pics from a ride last week up at Mt Fromme, in North Vancouver. Due to it being winter here, only the lower trails are accessible at the moment with the snow. The drop is called "the crater" and is on Lower Ladies Only, and the small jump is on a trail called Bobsled, which is a...
  5. B

Slash!

here's my baby, i've done almost everything i wanted to do to her now. stock except for: * hope pro 2 evo hub and mavic 721 rear wheel * removed the front derailleur (woohoo!) in exchange for E-13 LG1+ guide and E-13 35 tooth chain ring * straightline titanium spindle amp pedals * straightline...
  6. B

2011 Giant Reign 1- Sold!

Item: 2011 Giant Reign 1- Medium Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: Moving to Canada in 5 weeks and need the cash Price and price conditions: $1600, ono Extra Info: The bike is in great condition, with only very minor scratches. Bought new and owned for a bit...
  7. B

1 Sweet Long Weekend

so my mate tom came down from townsville for the weekend and brang his camera with him. with the rain around we didn't get to ride at all of the places we'd planned but it turned out to be a mad weekend anyway. enjoy! ramp attack the kp some sweet trails somewhere the storm had...
  8. B

15mm Front Axle to fit 2011 Fox Float

Item: 15mm Front Axle to fit 2011 Fox Float Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: Throw me an offer Extra Info: PM me or text me on 0459200001. Cheers, Brad
  9. B

please delete

please delete
  10. B

delete

delete delete
  11. B

question about android, apple, and windows operatings systems on smart phones

sorry to be posting another thread on smart phones, i did do a search and read some older threads but couldn't find the answer i was after. i'm in the market for my first smart phone which i'll be buying outright as my contract is up and i'm on month by month now and don't want to start...
  12. B

MX VS ATV Thread

Looked for one but couldn't find anything, so here it is, the MX VS ATV thread. Who plays it? On what console? Got any super fast lap times you wanna share? I was a little addicted to XBOX Live MX VS ATV Reflex for a while there, and Untamed before that. Just when I've recovered from my...
  13. B

Last Herb AM

anyone ridden or had anything to do with this bike? it made dirt magazine's top 100, and they rave lots about it, saying it's the best trail bike they've ever ridden (trail being a 5inch bike). i'm pretty interested in them. reading on last's website even in the specifications i couldn't work...
  14. B

Black Market Riot

seeing old mates killswitch made me wanna post my black market up again. last time was a few years ago when i first got it but it's fairly different now. was going to buy a new ally hardtail but decided to fix this one up instead. she'll be coming to vancouver with me when i move over there in...
  15. B

Choosing the correct rear derailleur?

After breaking the cage on my SLX derailleur, I've had a look and it doesn't look like I can just get a replacement cage (please, correct me if I'm wrong). So I was gonna get a new XT rear derailleur off CRC. But hang on, there's like four different XT rear derailleurs, what the? The shadow...
  16. B

Vancouver Accommodation

hi peeps, sorry if this is a repeat question but i did a search first and couldn't come up with much. is there any reputable share accommodation sites for vancouver on the net? or alternatively can anyone suggest any other ways of findinng good share accommodation over there? i have solid...
  17. B

Cranks for my Black Market Riot

can anyone suggest some good cranks for my black market riot? currently has 170mm, 8 tooth spline eastern ones which i think have come off a night train. i bought the frame new and had the bike shop help me select the parts to go on it, and was a little uneducated on bmx cranks and bottom...
  18. B

Moto Tricks

I love seeing moto tricks performed on pushbikes. Always wanted to learn proper nac nacs on a pushy, as they're one of my favourite tricks and I've never seen anyone do one on a pushy properly. I've seen nac nacs on pushy's, but never where they push the bike out and away from themselves with...
  19. B

2011 Giant Reign1

A few pics of my Reign1. It looks much better in the flesh I think. Had it for about three months now and absolutely love it. Done lots of cross country and all mountain riding on it and a few downhill runs to, which it handled fine. All stock except for the Renthal stem, Maxxis hoops, Felt...
  20. B

what pressure should i be running in my fox float rp2?

what pressure should i be running in my fox float rp2 on my 2011 reign1? i'm a tad under 75kg and ride the bike pretty hard. currently it has 170psi and when i check the indicator o-ring it's off the shaft indicating that it's bottoming. not from doing big drops or anything either, just some fun...