Search results

1. B

dj bike eastern nightrain or similar

Item: dj bike, i would reall like the 07 eastern nightrain anything is good though Location: warner, pretty much brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: around $1600 but nothing under a $1000 Extra Info: would like something like and eastern or ns or leaf cycles or a similar single speed bike...
  2. B

Sold!!!

Item: 2007 kona stinky Location: eatons hill, brisbane Item Condition: good couple of scratches Reason for selling: new bikes Price and price conditions: 2000 ono taking offers Extra Info: tough bike with good upgrades, spec speaks for itself Pictures: now up Spec list: Frame: kona...
  3. B

dj bike will swap for glory or buy one

Item: dj bike Location: brisbane, will pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: whatever really will trade for my giant glory with cash my way if needed or if i can sell my glory im also looking to just buy a dj bike outright instead of swap Extra Info: none
  4. B

bmx frame and parts

Item: bmx frame or any other bmx parts u have Item Condition: Reasonably good, no big dents Price and price conditions: up to 150 for frame offers on other parts Extra Info:none
  5. B

which way do you spin?

Hey guys when you pull your phat 180's and stuff what way do you spin? If this thread has been done just delete it, i searched and couldn't find anything.
  6. B

second hand custom

hey guys im trying to get into bmx and ive been looking at second hand customs instead of brand new bikes. I've looked on farkin, ebay, bmx-forum and the trading post and haven't really found anything i like. My budget is $900 or under. Does anyone know any good websites where people sell good...
  7. B

bmx parts

Items: looking for black cranks, black blue or red sprocket around 25 tooth, black pivotal seat and seat post, black blue or red stem Location: warner, just outside of brizvegas Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on condition send me offers Extra Info: parts must be in alright condition...
  8. B

bmx

Item: bmx complete or near complete bike Location: warner just outside of brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay:850 very max Extra Info:not looking for any heaps must be in alright condish
  9. B

sdg seat and e thirteen swap

Item: sdg i fly seat Location: Anywhere, If you can post it and will pic up from brissy area Price and price conditions: under $100 Extra Info: must be brand new Item: im pretty sure my e thirteen is an srs, it got put on ma 2008 giant glory comp freeride bike, with a clear bashy, for 40...
  10. B

Sold!!!

Item: sdg beliar st RRP IS OVER $100 Location: warner just outside of brisbane PICK UP ONLY Item Condition: IS IN REALLY GOOD CONDISH WITH NO SCRTACHES OR TEARS JUST WRITING IS A LITTLE FADED Extra Info: is same as sl but has a bit of extra padding, this seat has a racing style look but as...
  11. B

Sold!!!

Item: 2008 giant glory comp 8 Location:warner, just outside of brisbane WILL POST Item Condition: has usuall scratches on frame and forks and stuff, it was bought on christmas, theres is next to no marks like new. Price and price conditions: NOW $2200 COME ON GUYS I PAYED $3500 FOR IT Extra...
  12. B

Sold!!!

Item:2008 rock shox totem coils, 1.5 INCH STEERER Location: warner just oustide of albany creek in brisbane PICK UP ONLY Item Condition: abit of cable rub on top of forks a couple of marks and flakes or paint off but are barely notcieable, and are very smooth plush fork. Price and price...
  13. B

Sold!!!

Item: 5050 pedals Location: WARNER JUST OUSTIDE OF BRISBANE PICK UP ONLY condition: good nic only used for about 1-2months has couple of scratches on side of pedals Reason for selling: have new ones now Price and Price conditions: $60 Extra info: are blue with silver plates and are the...
  14. B

slopestyle

Hey guys im thinking of selling my dh/freeride bike and purchasing a dual suspension slopestyle or 4x bike. I saw a pic of the new corsair konig and thought it was pretty sweet, anyone no much about them? Im also looking at buying a dual suspension 4x bike so suggestions would be helpful aswell...
  15. B

direct mount stem and dh bars

Item:direct mount stem for boxxer forks Location: warner just outside of brisbane near albany creek Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me Extra Info: im preferably looking for a sunline direct mount but any is ok also must be in really good nic if not new. will also swap for a raceface...
  16. B

another one

Hey guys im currently looking to sell my dh bike and get into bmx. Ill have a fairly big budget but im not looking to go overboard, probably about 1800 very max. I wanna get a bmx bike to use for street and park mostly, and once i buy will probably upgrade a couple of things. I have searched the...
  17. B

my giant glory for your bmx or street mtb

Item:2008 giant glory comp 8 freeride bike swap for a bmx bike or street mtb Location: warner just outside of albany creek in brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: swap for my bike with a cash adjustment my way Extra Info: im only looking for a good bmx bike to swap for and a cash adjustment...
  18. B

dh frameand dh forks

Item: orange dh frame 222 or similar dh frame and some dh forks Location: warner just outside of brisbane Item Condition: new or used Price and price conditions: looking to trade for my 08 glory freeride frame with 1.5 inch headset and totems. Extra Info: will trade frame for frame...
  19. B

downhill forks

Item: downhill forks Location: Anywhere, If you can post it Price and price conditions: $800 or trade for totems with 1.5 steerer Extra Info: none
  20. B

totem for 40's

Hey guys i currently have some totems on my glory freeride bike and thinking of purchasing come fox 40's. Just wondering if there is anything i need to get this to work besdies buying a headset reducer kit for the steerer. Would i need some new spacers or a new brake adaptor or stem?