Search results

1. J

Thru Axle Hubs

Item: Need 12x142 rear hub and 12x100 front (can be a 15x100 if conversion kits are available) Location: Anywhere, happy to pay post Price and price conditions: Depends on model/condition Extra Info: Pictures:
  2. J

VIC FOUND

FOUND
  3. J

Sold SOLD

SOLD
  4. J

Sold SOLD

SOLD
  5. J

VIC SOLD

SOLD
  6. J

Santa Cruz Bronson CC

I decided to move my stumpy on after seeing this frame pop up in the for sale area. Pretty damn happy with how it has built up and had a rad first ride on it today. Going to be playing around with a few shock settings and will be sorted. Only planned upgrade down the track is to swap to some...
  7. J

VIC sold

sold please delete
  8. J

VIC sold please delete

sold ...............
  9. J

VIC sold please delete

sold sold sold sold sold
  10. J

VIC sold

sold sold sold sold
  11. J

31.6 inline seatpost

Item: 31.6mm inline seatpost Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends what type. Extra Info: Ideally something higher end, thomson or something carbon. Preferably black but let me know what you've got. Will get actual length measurement soon but i'd say it needs to be at least...
  12. J

removed from sale - sold

removed from sale because my other wheels sold and i now need these to go with the bike.
  13. J

VIC removed from sale - sold

removed from sale - sold
  14. J

VIC Sold

forks are sold
  15. J

VIC sold

sold ...........
  16. J

Smithfield Trails

Hey all, I'm going to be in Palm Cove next weekend from the 9th-12th, just wondering if anyone is a local and can show me some of the trails at smithfield? I'll be bringing my 150mm stumpy and am happy to ride pretty much anything. Cheers
  17. J

12x142 rear hub

Item: 12x142 rear hub Location: Melbourne, but will pay postage Price and price conditions: Depends on the hub Extra Info: Can be either driver as long as it can be converted to XD. Can be 6 bolt or centrelock, would prefer 6 bolt though. Looking for mid to high end. Eg. DT240, chris king...
  18. J

AMB Magazine contest video

AMB Magazine are holding a video competition so myself and a couple of mates decided to do some filming for it. This is what we came up with. Feel free to like/share/comment on vimeo if you enjoy it. https://vimeo.com/169746946
  19. J

2016 Stumpjumper Carbon

Decided to go for a bike with a little more travel than my last bike (Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt). Pretty happy with the bike so far, rides nicely, managed to get the suspension sorted out very quickly. Just got to change bars and stem and it'll be almost perfect. Eventually i'll look at 36's...
  20. J

VIC sold, please delete

sold, thanks! ....