Search results

1. R

Hydro brakes staying on!

Thanks guys, but i tried everything you said for me to try but they still persist to not work! I will try changing oil though. Do you think that a different brand would be better? I am using 'car(as in car brake oil)' dot 4 at the moment.. What sort of oil should i use? A brand perhaps? Ta
  2. R

Hydro brakes staying on!

It is definitely the sun or the heat that makes the brake to stay on. My bike was fine when i got on it and then i left it in the sun for about 3minutes and the brakes stayed on. Does anyone know why it happens and a way to fix it? Any help would be great.
  3. R

Hydro brakes staying on!

Thanks for the reply s. My brakes are Diatech which have preformed outstandingly until this problem now. The disc is aligned correctly as i tried that the other day and it was working fine until just before. I also tried re aligning the pads as well.
  4. R

Hydro brakes staying on!

Hey everyone, I am currently having some problems with my hydraulic brakes and was hoping for some help and any advice. My back brake is staying on and my wheel wont spin freely and takes quite an effort to spin it. My thoughts to why it might be happening is the brake fluid im using and...
  5. R

truvativ bottom bracket

i only have 1, 2.5mm spacer and the web site says i need 3! Thanks
  6. R

truvativ bottom bracket

Hey, I've just got a Truvativ Team Howitzer bottom bracket but it's too big for my bike. I think it's 73mm shell but i need 68mm. I'm guessing all i need to do is get a smaller spindle....does any one know? Also if so, does anyone have one they want to sell or even swap? Regards Roy
  7. R

Hope brakes 2008

Does anyone have a link to the 2008 hope brakes? i saw them the other day on here but i can't find them now. they were pink too!
  8. R

Fire-eye

Yeah go the the website i gave and contact ben mason because he sells it i'm sure. Thats where i got mine from. The pedals are sweet.
  9. R

Fire-eye

Hi, Did you bother to do any research? There are a mob in Sydney and they are Cycle Solutions (http://www.cyclesolutions.com.au/index.htm). I've got a spitfire XVI with the orange headset pedals and bar end caps and it's sweet.
  10. R

Bamboo Bike WTF

To top off the bike i think it should have bamboo forks. Now that would be cool, just have the lowers made of bamboo and for strength have it reinforced with carbon fiber on the inside?
  11. R

Photoshop Competition

i'm voting for the p2. just for the record i thought Wtp-addict did a good job of the frame.
  12. R

Photoshop Competition

Mine nothing compared to the two previous ones.
  13. R

Jumper designs - help

Cheers. Thanks for the hint.
  14. R

Jumper designs - help

Nah. i just have to write up a design brief and everything including all that crap. plus they don't make them any more. Any one got some ideas?
  15. R

Jumper designs - help

The name Nanga came from a friend of mine. Back in about 1994 or there about when he was in school a group of them started it to try and get a skate park or something. Does anyone know Chad clothing? Cheers
  16. R

Jumper designs - help

Hey everyone I'm currently doing year 12 Vis com (known as Graphics for the older people) at school and I've opted to design some jumpers for my portfolio. I've got a design name which is ' Team Nanga' and variation off that eg. 'Team Nanga Riding', 'Nanga Clothing'. I have based it around...
  17. R

New Forks

RST sigma. have a look at there 08 range. there's a thread somewhere on it. DO it.
  18. R

Who listens to music when they ride?

I didn't miss that. Did you proceed to read the whole article or don't you have enough brain capacity?
  19. R

Who listens to music when they ride?

Chck this out.... http://www.xxiv.com.au/xxiv/straitline-unveils-the-worlds-first-istem.html But seriously what is the world coming too?
  20. R

DIY chainguide and bashring for Reign

Great work mate. Do you wanna make me one? How have you gone weight wise?