Search results

1. Fuzzy

Little Things You Hate

mod edit: sorry man, I probably shouldn't have posted that.
  2. Fuzzy

Little Things You Hate

How Mi Goreng killed maggi.
  3. Fuzzy

tMTBs Ep 16 Farkin.net the birth of...

*post +1* sup people.
  4. Fuzzy

howdy people

riding 24 inch single speed ns metropolis *pops bikes collar* just riding parks and dirt i can find for now im looking at buying a bike over canada for riding there
  5. Fuzzy

howdy people

we dont know what we are planning for work i think were going to save up enough to last us a few months if we dont find work and try and find some over there? is there any places that are known for giving travelers work? or is it just find what you can?
  6. Fuzzy

howdy people

*post count +22,792
  7. Fuzzy

howdy people

your probably trying to remember my post count? it was something stupid and scott gave me 5000 for my birthday or something crazy like that fun times fun times any canada? should i buy a bike there? if so does anyone know if its cheapish?
  8. Fuzzy

howdy people

yup it sure is
  9. Fuzzy

howdy people

how are we all going? old time users... *post +1* hahah anyways whats been happening latley i am posting because next year i am moving to whistler... which is a big thing for me and i was wondering if anyone has been before or lives there and could tell me what its like and what the actual...
  10. Fuzzy

perth street video

thank ya very much for that alex. has it really been three years? maybe that would be a good excuse if i got your name wrong then wont it hahahahhaa
  11. Fuzzy

perth street video

hello all you old timers, whats the happs these days, i am returned from the dead to see if any of you would have the video that adin filmed a long long time ago of some bogans in perth riding around with full faced helmetos on, if you do please email me on liambamber@gmail.com or add it to...
  12. Fuzzy

Who's your favourite funnyman/woman or comedian?

robin williams on golf. "thats what i'll call it! A STROKE CUZ EVERYTIME YOU MISS IF FEELS LIKE YOUR GONNA FUCKEN DIE!!" he's a funny guy. but can be a serious actor too. which i like.
  13. Fuzzy

g'day ya'lll just dropping by to say hi

THE GRIPSPORT LION!!! how could i forget that grip? you been pappa grip?
  14. Fuzzy

nice to see that some of the people havnt changed. thinking about getting a dirt jumper again. any new advancments in dirt jumping technology ive missed out on?
  15. Fuzzy

hahaha ouch! MY EMO HEART IS BLEEDING ='( nice to see you havnt changed shayne =D
  16. Fuzzy

that you were my inspiration for green shoes simo? =D feel proud.
  17. Fuzzy

rik was always number one contender for top poster... his posts were usefull ;) im not back.. im just saying hello. my post count was "lost in the the change" so yeh ahwell. who cares. hows everyone doin?
  18. Fuzzy

haha how random is this. wooooo how is everyone doing? too all you people who dont know me. i am fuzzy BOW DOWN BEFORE ME GROMMITS! :) anyways. hope you all are well.. seeya later. da fuzzball fuzzlightbeer Liam and fuzzy
  19. Fuzzy

Uday's Ferrari

who cares HAHAHAHAH TAKE THAT! THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR FUCKING WITH AMERICA!@ AMERICA FUCK YEH! COMING AGAIN TO BURN THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR MOTHERFUCKING CAR YEH! *sung to tune of America Fuck Yeh from Team America* *goes back into hibernation*