Search results

1. fatboyonabike

NSW frame mounted brake hose clips

ITEM: Frame mounted brake hose clips LOC: anywhere, happy to pay postage PRICE: you tell me, more than happy to take freebies! EXTRA: Have a DJ frame with 5 threaded inserts, but no way of securing the rear brake hose!...currently using cable ties, but it's not doing my OCD any favors, might...
  2. fatboyonabike

Dungog

Pumptrack is pushing on nicely.. expected completion is late January
  3. fatboyonabike

NSW FREE!...Devinci Troy Linkage bolts

Item: Devinci Troy linkage bolts, including flip chips....2015 I think??! Location:will post at your expense Item Condition:unused Reason for selling: purchased in error...was told they would fit my Hendrix, only rear dropouts taken from kit, the rest is useless to me Price and price conditions...
  4. fatboyonabike

Sold 2 x Marin Hawk Hill Jnr 24/26

Item:Marin Hawk Hill jnr..Dual sus for your kiddies, or Labcanary! Location:Newcastle, but can also help with freight Item Condition:Used but still in great condition Reason for selling:***New Bike Day*** Price and price conditions:$1000 Each ....plus freight costs Extra Info:For sale is...
  5. fatboyonabike

Focus Bikes..Any good?

I am at the point where I need to upgrade my boys's bikes, having twin 12yo's, this never comes as a cheap exercise. But through a contact with their MTB coaching clinic, we have an opportunity to get them onto a Focus Jam 6.8 for a red hot price, and having to buy 2 of the damn thing at the...
  6. fatboyonabike

NSW FOUND

Item:135mm bolt up hub / 10mm.....32hole Location: Newie or post Willing to pay: as little as possible, but can also swap a 36H DMR 135 bolt up if that is of any help!? Extra info: prefer black....Novatec / Hope / DMR etc ALL SORTED< PLEASE DELETE
  7. fatboyonabike

NSW SOLD

ITEM: Identiti AKA 27.5/29er...small frame as per Identiti sizing on their website but suitable for riders up to 175cm (5'9") LOCATION: Newcastle, would prefer local pickup but can assist with freight if required (buyer pays freight costs) COND: Very good, purchased 2nd hand but only lightly...
  8. fatboyonabike

Redhead Pump Track

For those in and around the greater Newcastle/Lake Macquarie area and have been living their cave, have a read and feel free to do the survey https://www.lakemac.com.au/Projects/Redhead-pump-track
  9. fatboyonabike

MTBO

Yo team I have decided to take the plunge and compete in the local summer series of MTBO, anybody else out there doing it of have done it in the past looking to discuss tips and strategies on how to consistently come last
  10. fatboyonabike

NSW found

ITEM: chasing 2 sets of 26" wheelsets for my twin boys bikes WHERE: will cover postage COST: not paying covid prices, but around $200 per set would be a rough estimate EXTRA: 15mm X 100mm TA front with 12mm X 142mm TA on the rear...something semi robust, they are only 11 but have discovered...
  11. fatboyonabike

NSW found

ITEM: chasing a 104BCD NW chainring of about 30/32T...in good usable condition!..I don't need your old shit, that's Mooreys domain! WHERE: don't care, will cover postage costs UP FOR SWAPS: New RaceFace Cinch DM 28T in steel OR very lightly used Wolf Tooth Drop Stop 32T in SRAM DM EXTRA: prefer...
  12. fatboyonabike

NSW FOUND

nothing to see here!.....move along!
  13. fatboyonabike

NSW SOLD

Free to a good home is a copy of Atomic Zombie's Bicycle Builders Bonanza Because its Christmas and it's all about giving, this book is free to anybody that can give me a reason as to why you deserve this over everybody else, best response gets the book As most of you use RB as a getaway and a...
  14. fatboyonabike

NSW FOUND

FoUnD...PlEaSe DeLeTe
  15. fatboyonabike

Moi Moi at warp factor 9

enjoy
  16. fatboyonabike

NSW FOUND

ITEM: extended range cassette cog ring to suit Shimano 10Spd WHERE: will cover postage PRICE: cheap, you tell me what it's worth! EXTRA: converting a 9Sp to 1X10, Shimano XT rear mech...would also consider long range cassette's like Sunrace etc!
  17. fatboyonabike

NSW found

Item: Stupid fcking Shimano I Spec B clamp to attach to a R/H SLX shifter Loc: anywhere, will cover postage Price: you tell me Extra: Why did shimano decide to do this, is this there "Pressfit BB" plight on the world! Hey Shimano, Don't be Sram!....Nobody like Sram
  18. fatboyonabike

NSW...new regs on Eeeebbs

For those that feel inclined to fiddle with their robot bikes, worth a read on the new regs for NSW...don't know what other states have implemented as I don't ride outside NSW, but feel free to post here if you have similar info for your state...Qld will probably allow gun holsters and 40" light...
  19. fatboyonabike

Megavalanche Madness 2021

20. fatboyonabike

NSW FOUND

ITEM: Shimano 10spd drive, Mech/Shifter/Cranks/Cassette WHERE: will cover all postage COST: You tell me....for the Mrs bike, so not paying premium prices, she won't appreciate! EXTRA: converting the Mrs's Polygon from 2X9, so will need cranks too, not fussy on branding there but already have a...