Search results

1. D

SOLD 2006 VP Free $2000 SOLD

Item: 06 santa cruz vp free Location: south east suburbs (melbourne) Item Condition: excellent usual shuttle scratches, HOWEVER! it does have a small dint on the right hand side as shown in pictures (hence the price) i have been reassured by santa curz that it is structurally sound. every...
  2. D

wtb 06/07 boxxer seals

Item: 06/ 07 boxxer seals Location: melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: they retail for $60 so a fair bit less than that Extra Info: they must be new. cheers
  3. D

!!!wanted sunday wc frame!!!

What: sunday wc frame, shock, bb and rear hub Price range/Willing to Pay: $$$ what will you let it go for Location: beaumaris (melbourne) Extra Info: coming home from canada soon need a race frame lined up whats out there
  4. D

***sold demo 9 pro $2000 sold***

sold sold sold Item: demo 9pro Location:south east melbourne (beaumaris) Item Condition:exelent, one small dint on the top of the top tube NO CRACKS. other tan that just general cable marks and a few trooper scratches, Reason for selling:going over seas Price and price conditions:$...
  5. D

dh lessons

just wondering if there is anyone doing dh lessons or instructing in vic for the average rider i know the pros have got coaches but have never herd of any one just paying for lessons im keen as to get some if any one knows where you can
  6. D

demo 9 pro 90% (what ya recon)

what do you guys recon, i know i know the seat is going its off my old bike. Im picking up the gear cable tomorrow and getting my brand spanking 321 slaced on the rear and i'll get another maxxis tyre on the rear and new grips...
  7. D

sold please delete

Item: formula rear hub (standed qr) Location: melbourne, beaumaris Item Condition: imaculate Reason for selling: need 150mm hub Price and price conditions: $110 bucks i'll pay postage Pictures:
  8. D

150mm rear hub

hey guys, is there any one out there that knows were you can get a spacer for a normal 12mm hub (think its like 130mm spacing) so it suites a 150mm frame, or even better if some have one they are willing to get rid of please pm me die'n to go for a ride
  9. D

150mm rear hub

What: 150mm rear hub to suite 12mm through axel would like a ringle but isn't a must Price range/Willing to Pay:up to $150 Location:melbourne (beaumaris) i'll pay for shiping australia wide Extra Info: i'll swap two 12mm ringle rear hub for a 150 12mm or aparantly u can get a spacer to...
  10. D

sold

i need a sun ringle doubble track rim if you have one laced to a decent 20mm front hub already it would be even better thanx
  11. D

what do you guy recon ? (trek dh)

just wanted to know i any of you have ridden it what it's like and just your general opinion
  12. D

chain gide (4 arm)

does any one have a four arm chain gide that they wanna sell , perfably mrp but will conider any dubble wall or arial style thanks
  13. D

can any one give me a lift to the you yangs

if any of could give me and sinkyprimo a lift that would kick ass we will catch the train worst comes to worst. we live in beaumaris (south east suburs) but will travle to a more conveniant pick up if that helps PLEASE!!! help a man (or 2) in need :cry:
  14. D

not cool

:cry: some bad shit happend yesterday a few of you guys will remeber toff he rides a red foes dhs slammer. anyway he got collected by a car backing out of a car park, broke his little finger pritty bad and riped the disk mount off his forks sending a crack right roun the lowers and leving a...
  15. D

old dhers what you think?

just want some opinions of a 99 sintessi bazooka, just about the frame evey thing elce is custom 8) thanx
  16. D

sherman sliders

does any one know how they ride, price, reliability. i'm just interested in them purely as a race fork what are your guy's opinions? thanx :D
  17. D

gaint dh comp frame

i really miss mine cuse some cunt stole it. :evil: there sweet !! i dont give a fuck wot any one says i had one and it was so nuts. its gotta b in good nick but i dont care wat year pm me or my # is 0411304246 thanx guyz :D