Search results

1. rnovella

Deviate Highlander - EL Suavo !

I bought a few of these, work well. Can spare a set for a keen burner in need https://www.amazon.co.uk/SKS-Parallel-Mounting-Clamp-Pumps/dp/B0048WWEPA Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  2. rnovella

VIC Rockshox Travel spacers

Thanks asudb they look perfect,...another burner has just also found some so i'll hold off until I confirm he is able to send them to me. Really appreciate your help.
  3. rnovella

how fussy do I need to be with the OD of the washers ?
  4. rnovella

The spacers will be 10mm ID, 25mm OD and 20mm long (or 2x 10mm ones) fingers crossed yours are about that.
  5. rnovella

:D
  6. rnovella

maybe, but i was told by cyclinic that spacers will work, but they are out of stock :(
  7. rnovella

Item: Rockshox travel spacers 35/pike/lyrik etc Location: Melbourne will pay for shipping Item Condition: n/a Price and price conditions: beer or $20 including shipping? whatever you think is fair Extra Info: Wondering if anyone has some rockshox travel spacers lying about ? I am converting a...
  8. rnovella

VIC FOUND - Forks 29" boost - 140-160mm travel

Item: Need forks for a build for my teenager,...something decent and in good condition but not high end Location: Thornbury - will pay for post or collect Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $400 ish depending on what it is. Extra Info: Hoping to find something to complete a build for my son...
  9. rnovella

One-up EDC tap tool

They are flat out, offered to do it end of the month but I'm too impatient :) Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  10. rnovella

One-up EDC tap tool

Hey there, Super long shot but......anyone in Melbourne north-ish got an EDC steerer tap tool they can loan me for a six pack ? Have tried bike shops, also want to avoid buying the tool for not much use. Cheers. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  11. rnovella

VIC WTB 26" wheelset

They are working great but 11 years old. I just need to finally let go of all things 26" Hope it doesn't come back in a few years ;) Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  12. rnovella

VIC WTB 26" wheelset

Getting a bit of interest on marketplace,...I forgot to add covid tax ! :) Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  13. rnovella

Sold NOT AVAILABLE Yeti 575 with lots of good bits

Mods please remove. Going to swap out wheels and forks and relist later. Still considering parting out so will be in touch with anyone who has contacted me. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  14. rnovella

Yes it is. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  15. rnovella

And photos Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  16. rnovella

Item: Yeti 575 26" complete bike Location: Melbourne inner north Item Condition: excellent used condition Reason for selling: gathering dust Price and price conditions: $1400 Extra Info: it's time for this classic to be moved on. I'd like to sell this as a complete for $1400 but will part...
  17. rnovella

Sold Grip sport 4 bike tilting rack - current model

and it's sold....
  18. rnovella

bump and price drop. Also, has just been upgraded to the latest frame from guys at grip due to a recall,...great service !
  19. rnovella

Dropout for 2005 Kona unit/Cowan/explosif

Give derailleurhanger.com a try. I have bought from them and they source all the after market hangers. Pretty sure I can see the one you want on the website as hanger #559 I did a similar conversion on a 2000 Unit. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  20. rnovella

Item - Grip sport 2+2 tilting bike rack GS4 Condition - excellent, suit new buyer. Location - Inner northern suburbs of Melbourne. Pickup only or can deliver in the area personally or meet somewhere reasonable for a confirmed sale. Reason for sale - not being used, I throw bikes in the van now...