Search results

1. shake_rattle_and_ roll

Garapine Enduro 27/28th April

Still plenty of lines or the self described wannabes. It's a venue that challenges all abilities but you're still bound to have a good time.
  2. shake_rattle_and_ roll

Can I repair / use this?

And the winner is....Dales Cannon:D
  3. shake_rattle_and_ roll

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

A wise choice throwing in the Huck Norris strips... found my Hope rims to be soft as butter! New rubber day for my enduro, & after running a set of Bontragers on it I can say I'm happy to be returning back to Maxxis DHR/F IIs. Now all I need is for the trails to dry out a little bit more up...
  4. shake_rattle_and_ roll

Stop digging in studley park!

Saddens me to hear that this is how things have unfolded in Studley Park. Likewise I'm devastated to hear that it's an end of an era with the pump track. From being a small project that was built in late 2006/early 2007 & served the bike community up until recently, it's been a great place for...
  5. shake_rattle_and_ roll

Hows tassie in the last 12 months

Wash your mouth out Stredda
  6. shake_rattle_and_ roll

Has My mountain closed?

Got a link? Am trying to track down an item that a mate loaned to MM for display purposes which has disappeared into the ether.
  7. shake_rattle_and_ roll

Structure Cycleworks

Kill it with fire.
  8. shake_rattle_and_ roll

MTB Sale.com - Scam

Jesus wept, Jonb... :wacko: Have to say, I'm with Snapcatcher on this one. You almost deserve a kick in the nuts.
  9. shake_rattle_and_ roll

AM 2004 Kona Stinky

Will have a rummage in my boxes, but I believe I might very well have an era alloy Kona bashie hiding in the depths somewhere Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  10. shake_rattle_and_ roll

Private Property Pumptopia SE Qld- home pump track build

Thankfully there's no need fr a well etc as to the left of frame (6m away) there's a creek that runs year round. All I do is drop a filtered hose line in the creek, connect it to my small petrol fire pump & can wet the track down as needed. Reworking the drainage for these near biblical rainfall...
  11. shake_rattle_and_ roll

Thankfully there's no need fr a well etc as to the left of frame (6m away) there's a creek that runs year round. All I do is drop a filtered hose line in the creek, connect it to my small petrol fire pump & can wet the track down as needed. Reworking the drainage for these near biblical rainfall...
  12. shake_rattle_and_ roll

With all the rain that has been falling, at this rate I'll be needing to install a pool fence. This hole inside the back berm is 1.4m deep! Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  13. shake_rattle_and_ roll

Product Review ISI 2 bike carrier 2x4x4

Unless they just hated people who drive Volvo XC70s, then no. First time was passing through a random breath test & vehicle check area outside the Yass super servo heading back to Melb from a week riding Stromlo- one officer RBTed me while the other went over the vehicle with a fine tooth...
  14. shake_rattle_and_ roll

Product Review ISI 2 bike carrier 2x4x4

A good mix of reviews & opinions. Undoubtedly gives good cause for consideration, as too for George in terms of ways the product could potentially be refined as it evolves- user feedback is the best kid of feedback after all. Maybe I've been unlucky, but I have to wholly disagree with this...
  15. shake_rattle_and_ roll

2017 world cup discussion

While I love seeing Sam make the team for champs, I still don't understand how he was selected for Aus DH team. I always thought it was a case of the team/riders making selection based on them accruing x-amount of points across the National DH Series & or World Cup DH rounds, or is that a...
  16. shake_rattle_and_ roll

Little Things You Hate

Saw this this morning & couldn't help but think of your post. Over compensating much? Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  17. shake_rattle_and_ roll

Little Things You Hate

Urgh...that's not a coffee consumer, that's a c@nt. Worse than kangaroos with a messed up sense of direction/self-preservation. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  18. shake_rattle_and_ roll

What does your day look like?

Had a 74 Fiat 124 Sport back in the day...thing went like the clappers. A super fun car to drive. Wish I'd held onto it in many respects. One of the few Euro coupes that was easy to work on too. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  19. shake_rattle_and_ roll

Burntown: Melbourne The neighbour had a chap with a positrack (tracked bobcat) & small excavator working on his property so went over & bartered for an hour of his time. Had him cut out the hillside face for ine of the berms then had him dig a 5m wide x 1.5m deep tapered pit inside said berm...
  20. shake_rattle_and_ roll

What does your day look like?

Finishing Friday right. Threw the rod in & went down to Noosa to get a healthy dose of saltwater into me then flicked a few lures chasing some dinner. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk