Search results

1. J

NSW 70mm stem for 35mm handlebar

Item: 70mm stem for 35mm handlebar Location: Blue Mtns, NSW Price range/Willing to Pay:$40ish Extra Info:
  2. J

NSW Brakes, cranks, 10 speed rear shifter and der.

Howdy. I'm looking for a few things for my daughter's bike. Item: Deore, SLX or XT brakes Location: Blue Mtns ,NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $150 Extra Info: Item: 104 bcd cranks Location: Blue Mtns, NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $50 Extra Info: Item: SLX or XT 10 speed...
  3. J

NSW 26" forks

Item: 26" forks Location: Blue Mtns, NSW or post Price range/Willing to Pay: Under $100 Extra Info: I'm looking for some 26" forks with 80mm of travel, straight steerer of at least 150mm. Something older but decent would be nice as it's going on a kids bike.
  4. J

KHS Solo One 29er frame/fork-large or On One Indred 29er frame

Item: KHS Solo One 29er frame/fork- large or On One Inbred 29er frame- large. Location: Blue Mtns NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: ??? Extra Info: I'm looking for one of the old KHS Solo One frames with the sliding dropouts in a large size, or an On One Inbred 29er frame, also large.
  5. J

Mt. Buffalo camping and riding.

So we're heading to Mt. Buffalo over the Easter period and I'm looking for some info. There will be 4 adults and 4 kids, ages 8 up to 14. We're looking at camping for a few nights and doing some riding. Is the Parks Lake Catani the only car campground around? And what are some good rides for...
  6. J

NSW 24" rear wheel

Item: 24" REAR WHEEL Location: BLUE MTNS, NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: $50ish Extra Info: Must be able to take a 9 speed cassette.
  7. J

Freelaod/ Thule Pack n Pedal pannier side frames

Item: Freelaod/ Thule Pack n Pedal pannier side frames Location: Blue Mtns, NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: Can be had brand spankers for $50. I'm thinking $30 posted? Extra Info:
  8. J

NSW Xs or 13" hardtail mtb frame- 26" wheels

Item: XS OR 13" Hardtail MTB FRAME- 26" WHEELS Location: Blue Mtns, NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: Around $100 Extra Info:
  9. J

DMT Imperion mtb shoe

Howdy. Does anyone have any experience with this shoe, or DMT shoes in general? I'm looking for insight into how wide I can expect these to be. Thanks. http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/dmt-iperion-mtb-shoes/rp-prod150012
  10. J

NSW Jones 710 Loop Bars

Item: Jones 710 Loop Bars Location: Blue Mtns, NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: $150 Extra Info: Prolly a long shot but if anyone has a set of these that they don't want, fling 'em my way. Life with my "trying not to be anything brand new" philosophy is proving difficult at times!
  11. J

NSW 15mm front 26" wheel

Item: 15mm front 26" wheel Location: Blue Mtns, NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: $50? Extra Info: Prefer somewhere close to the Blue Mtns to pick up but will consider paying for post if I need to.
  12. J

NSW Found- please remove.

Item: Giant Lust 27.5 2- 2014 or 2015 model Location: Blue Mtns, NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $2000 Extra Info: For the wench.
  13. J

NSW Sold- please remove.

Item: 2008/2009 26" Giant Trance 2- small Location:Blue Mtns, NSW Item Condition:Used Reason for selling:Not being used Price and price conditions:$650 neg. Extra Info:Small Giant Trance from 2008 or 2009. -100mm travel front and rear - Rockshox recon fork - Fox Float R shock - Shimano...
  14. J

NSW Found please remove

Item: 10 speed XT shifter- ispec B Location: Blue Mtns, NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: $30ish. Extra Info: -
  15. J

Stainless steel rain water tank manufacturers in NSW.

Does anyone know any manufacturer in NSW who makes stainless steel rain water tanks? Thanks in advance.
  16. J

NSW 120mm 29er fork

Item: 120mm 29er fork Location: Blue Mtns Price range/Willing to Pay: A coupla hundred Extra Info: Steerer needs to be 180mm. 15mm axle preferred but will consider QR.
  17. J

Wanted- Someone to make me a seatpost shim.

Item: Someone to make me a seatpost shim Location: Blue Mtns, NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: $20-$30, or let me know. Extra Info: I have a 27.2 dropper post but a stupid 30.0 seat tube. Finding a shim to fit is no prob but all of them are only 100mm long. I'd like one that is 150mm long...
  18. J

Giro Terraduro fit.

Howdy. Does anyone one here run Giro Terraduro's? I'm up for a new pair of mtb shoes and these seem to fit the bill. Previously I ran Specialized Rime's, which I loved, but were a bit narrow in the toe box. Any feedback is appreciated.
  19. J

NSW Shimano 9 speed Shadow mid/med cage rear der.

Item: Shimano 9 speed Shadow mid/med cage rear der. Location: Blue Mtns, NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: $20ish Extra Info:
  20. J

Installing a canopy on a dual cab ute.

I have a 2004 Ford Courier dual cab ute and I'm looking at getting a canopy. At the front of the tub, just behind the rear window is a bit of framework for tying shit to etc etc. Will I have to remove this framework to fit a canopy, or do I keep it? If I need to remove it, what is the easiest...