Search results

1. 2

Photographer at Stromlo

Yep....that's him. Thank you SlowManiac.
  2. 2

Photographer at Stromlo

Hi All, I was riding out at Stromlo last Saturday and there was a couple of photogs snapping shots of people riding down. Does anyone know where I can find these photos or contact the photographers? One was an older dude with a grey beard if that's any help. Cheers Hux
  3. 2

Buller 2015/16

This is what was so good about International.......Being able to ride the rocks fast was impressive. I once watched the faces of Brendog and Sam Hill as Troy Brosnan few through those rocks....and I do mean flew. Both riders were amazed at the speed he held through there. It's a shame it's...
  4. 2

Socks for DH

Try footy socks, or try hardening up.:heh:
  5. 2

WTB - Commencal Ramone 16"

Item: Commencal Ramone 16" Location: Melbourne but happy to buy interstate. Price range/Willing to Pay: Depending on condition up to $200. Extra Info: Need it by August. It's a long shot here.
  6. 2

The Photo Snob Thread

If you want a good 50, get yourself one of the Sigma Art series. This puppy. I have a Canon Nifty Fifty and it's been great, but I can't say I have ever used it for bikes before. I'd look at a good ultrawide/fisheye or a long lens.
  7. 2

2015 National Champs - Bright.

Hi All, Photos for Bright can be found here: Saturday Sunday And some images to wet your appetite. Conner Andrew Crimmins Tracey And another of Connor Cheers Hux
  8. 2

How many pushy's ya got?

Don't ever get rid of that Sunday!!! Best bike of it's era. Me: 2014 Devinci Troy 2010 Giant Glory0 2007 Giant STP 2007 Kona The King 2006 Norco Six3 2014 Trek Lush (Mrs Hux) 2012 Giant Run bike (lil Hux) 2014 Wooden run bike with Pirate skulls (lil Hux again) I dread the day...
  9. 2

The Photo Snob Thread

Wow....remember the last one people couldn't sign up fast enough. I'm in if this gets going. I can't believe how dead this thread in nowadays. I did a studio lighting workshop the other day. Learnt a lot in a few hours. Here's an example of what I walked away with.
  10. 2

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I'll walk past it......twice!
  11. 2

Free Standing Bike Storage?

This is the first time I have seen or heard this said to a dude by another dude!:mmph:
  12. 2

The Photo Snob Thread

They look pretty rad to me!
  13. 2

2015 National/VDHS Rd1 You Yangs - Mtbpicsonline.com

Hi All, Been on holidays perfecting my board sliding skills so the photos missed out. Here's mine from the You Yangs. Saturday practise only. Photos can be viewed and purchased here. Cheers Hux
  14. 2

The Photo Snob Thread

Actually, the bay on the right's ears arnt. It looks as dumb as a donkey because of it. In comparison to the grey on the left, you can see a big difference.
  15. 2

The Photo Snob Thread

Pretty good actually. The thing to remember with horses is their ears need to be pointing forward such as you captured here.
  16. 2

Little Things You Hate

LTIH - Having to wipe my drink off my computer screen after reading this reply! Pure gold!:peace:
  17. 2

LNP gone in Vic

You already have.......:frusty:
  18. 2

So you're going to think all you Xmas's have come at once. No more ridicule, people will say hi to you on the trail, you'll actually start to admire your new bike....no matter what it is, you wont have to think about witty comebacks for why you actually brought and ride a 29er and best of all...
  19. 2

Victorian Downhill Series Press Release - BIG NEWS INSIDE!!!

Maybe it's the other way around? Maybe the local businesses have had enough of pumping support into the series, maybe they are thinking it's time someone else did. There is one business and family synonymous with the VDHS, they can't be expected to bank roll the series forever. Maybe it's...