Search results

1. lucco

VIC Sold!

Item: 2014 Yeti SB66c (Large) Location: South Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent, I bought this bike new from My Mountain and have regularly serviced it there and with Paul at Astroboyracer in Collingwood. Reason for selling: I broke my leg skiing a few weeks ago and will be on crutches for a...
  2. lucco

VIC sold

Sold.......
  3. lucco

VIC Sold!

dropped price to 2200
  4. lucco

VIC Sold!

dropped the price for quick sale
  5. lucco

VIC Sold!

Item: 2013 Anthem X Advanced 29er 0 (XS size) Carbon Location: Melbourne Condition: Excellent, frame was brand new on warranty a couple of months ago when she bought it (around 5 rides have been done on the frame) Reason for selling: Girlfriend bought it to try riding, she's been out a couple of...
  6. lucco

VIC Sold!

Item: 2013 Anthem X Advanced 29er 0 (XS size) Carbon Location: Melbourne Condition: Excellent, frame was brand new on warranty a couple of months ago when she bought it (around 5 rides have been done on the frame) Reason for selling: Girlfriend bought it to try riding, she's been out a couple of...
  7. lucco

142 x 12mm 26" rear wheel

Item: 142 x 12mm 26" rear wheel Location Melbourne Item condition description any condition, just need it to ride Price and price condition cheap as possible Extra Info:
  8. lucco

Decent bike shop in Melbourne for Mountain Bike gear?

My favourite shop for clothing: Identity Cycle (112 St Kilda Rd, St Kilda) They only do bike clothing, nothing else and have full range of Endura shorts. As above My Mountain on Lygon St. is my favourite shop in Melbourne for bikes/servicing.
  9. lucco

You Yangs MTB Park

I take the train every now and then. I'd prefer not to chew through tyres and add 20km of road on though!
  10. lucco

You Yangs MTB Park

If anyone is from CBD or Bay side areas (South Melb, Port Melb, Albert Park, St. Kilda etc) and drives to the You Yangs regularly let me know. I'm looking for a lift/riding buddy as I don't have a car for a while. Will be happy to pay for petrol etc.
  11. lucco

Sold

bump price drop
  12. lucco

Sold

bump give me an offer
  13. lucco

What do you want from a modern LBS?

I just want milk that tastes like real milk! All I look for in a LBS is, -At least one or two mechanics who can service forks and suspension (on top of everything else) -A few small discounts if you're a regular customer. Even if it's only a few dollars it's nice to get a bit off...
  14. lucco

Sold

SOLD Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Perfect, used at Prahran skate park 3 times Reason for selling: Don't use Price and price conditions: 450 PRICE DROP! 400 Extra Info: Stock Pictures:
  15. lucco

VIC sold

sold...................
  16. lucco

2012 Forrest 6 Hour - Entries now open

If anyone is super keen/knows anyone that wants a SOLO MALE entry let me know...I'll race tomorrow if nobody's interested, but caught a bit of a cold/flu so keen to offload if possible. Cheers
  17. lucco

X-9 Nighthawk

Sandwich carbon mmm: http://bmeres.com/nighthawk.htm
  18. lucco

My first XCish bike

Hey Gus you'll have more fun than you expect... I've basically stopped riding my demo 8 and only use the anthem. Let me know when your up for some singletrack and hit youies! -Sam
  19. lucco

VIC 3 X 3 x 3 Gazebo Series @ the Youies 3 hour Enduro 3 rd Dec 3rd feb and 3rd March

First XC race for me today and f*cking loved it! I was able to conceal my lack of fitness with the descending...time for some more serious training I think!
  20. lucco

Indoor Trainer

Item: Fluid or Magnetic Indoor Trainer Condition: Any Price Range: Cheap Location: Vic if possible Extra Info: The quieter the better...