Search results

1. atty

In high lands - Two years later

They look super fresh! I'll prob get a carbon wheel set at some stage. I'm over having to have the spokes retentioned after each big ride.
  2. atty

It does look a heck lot smaller! Looks lighter too! PS: What rims are they?
  3. atty

Yeah, I think the smaller frames look better, the steerer tube height is about 20mm different on both designs.
  4. atty

So, it's been two years of riding the highlander. Been a real joy riding this, some quirks, like no drainage hole and cable routing rubber jackets don't stay in the frame. But other than it has been unreal. I've pushed the bike to be more enduro focused, with 170mm up front and a progressive...
  5. atty

Deviate Highlander - EL Suavo !

just found this thread now! Bike looks dam good! Makes me want to get a Kitsuma coil! Do you have it wide open, or a couple clicks of LSC and HSC?
  6. atty

New bike time - suggestions?

There is extra drag on the pulley, and if your trails were smooth hard pack then I'd say get something conventional. Turning the derailleur clutch off makes a big difference when pedalling, but a pain to turn on and off. I leave mine off all the time now. Another consideration is that the...
  7. atty

Always respect critiques. Yeah the hand shaking is deff there, a gimble might need to be my next purchase as the person filming has never held a camera before haha!
  8. atty

So been riding the bike for a bit over a year now and can still say I dig it. Everything is working well and no issues have come up... so far. Photos are cool but videos are even better, Enjoy.
  9. atty

NSW (SOLD) Cane Creek Kitsuma 210*55mm

Item. Cane Creek Kitsuma Air shock Location Sydney, Bondi. will ship - $20 Aus Reason for selling: I ran this shock on my Deviate highlander and decided to try coil out. Price and price conditions $650 cash EFT (PayPal + 3%) Sold Extra Info: This is the new and improved air shock from Cane...
  10. atty

Deviate Highlander - more common around here than a Farkin Banshee

The vid is private so can't see it. Unless it's X rated I don't think Deviate would care.
  11. atty

Deviate Highlander - more common around here than a Farkin Banshee

yew it arrived! Good to hear you're loving it. If you get any play in your front shock mount then ask Ben for the small washers that fit between the bolt head and the frame. My shock mount generated play and that solved the issue.
  12. atty

I got to take the coil for a spin. so much better than the air in ever way... I will say there's a lot more pedal bob than the air shock. Fortunately there is a lock out. Thing I noticed the most was how much more stable the bike was when jumping. No matter how much I tried adjusting high and...
  13. atty

Awesome dude! You're in for a real treat.
  14. atty

Jeez, they're definitely not taking their accountability seriously. I think they need to find a better suited distributor that's not doing this as their side hustle. Sorry to hear dude. If I hadn't bought my frame yet I think your experience would have prompted me to buy the something else. I'd...
  15. atty

Any luck? Summit cycles has a large in cosmic eggplant (what a name)
  16. atty

There's going to be more than one..

I've been considering the industry nine hubs, the quick engagement would favor the limited pedal kick back and may make the bike accelerate faster. What % sag have you landed on?
  17. atty

You could have bought Bitcoin back then and then ordered yourself 4 frames... I've had custom stuff made and imported from Asia within 3 months (arriving next week).... Not to mention it was shipped by sea. I'd hit up Ben and request the frame arrive in a month or else your going elsewhere...
  18. atty

Dam, the rep in aus does seem real slow from other experiences I've heard about. But, can say you're in for a treat when it arrives. are you going with air or coil shock?
  19. atty

After waiting weeks for the new shock, I got impatient. Was notified that it could be a couple months until new stock arrives. So instead I opted for the in line coil over the Kitsuma coil. After the long wait, the new shock arrived. I spent the night fitting, adjusting, installing the new...