Search results

1. H

NSW Sold

Item: Giant XTC 29er 2 (2012) - Small Location: North Epping, NSW (Pickup preferred and inspections welcome) Item Condition: Very good. Some small cable rub on the crown of the fork, small scratches on the brake levers from removing the wheels, and some very small scratches on the top...
  2. H

Right Foot or Left Foot Foward?

After a poll was suggested in this thread http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=84848 and no one started one, so I thought I would. So which is your prefered foot to have forward? Right or Left?
  3. H

When is Stromlo open to the public?

I was just wanting to know if stromlo would be open to the public straight after nationals, because a few mates and I wana go down before the start of school, 31st Jan for us. Any info you know like how much it costs to ride there ect. would be appreciated. EDIT: Answer found, open from 29th...
  4. H

07 Reign X1

My new birthday present. I havent had the chance to ride it yet. It's all stock. Thanks to the guys at Phantom for hooking me up.
  5. H

Are Tubeless Tires Worth It?

i was just wondering whether the extra cost and maintenance of tubeless tires are worth it. Are they hard to install? How often does the fluid have to be changed? PS. i know all the benefits, like no pinch flats ect