Search results

1. C

QLD SRAM X01 or XX1 11/12 speed crankset

Item: SRAM X01 or XX1 11/12 speed cranks Location: Sunshine Coast Price range/Willing to Pay:$300 Extra Info: GXP and Q168. Chainring not necessary. 170mm preferred
  2. C

Flying with bikes with Virgin

Hi all Heading to Derby soon with the bike and it will be around 24kg in an EVOC bag. The baggage allowance is 23kg and you used to be able to buy additional weight (up to 32kg max) and stuff all your gear in with the bike but now you have to buy an extra 23kg bag and put your gear in that. The...
  3. C

Pirelli Scorpion Trail S for Derby??

Hi all Heading to Derby soon and will be riding Blue Tier, Atlas, Black Stump shuttles etc (on a 29 Zesty Trail so general stuff - no double black). Have used mainly Schwalbe at Derby in the past (Hans Dampf, Nobby Nic, Wicked Will) but currently running a Scorpion Trail S on the front. Any...
  4. C

Non-boost rear wheel options

Hi all Having trouble finding a 29" rear wheel in non-boost with a decent rim width (25-30mm internal for 2.4" tyre). Any tips? May need to get one built up. Thanks Chris
  5. C

29er wheels - boost front and non-boost rear

Hi all Item: Looking for a boost 110x15 front and non-boost 142x12 rear ( both need to be 27-30mm internal width). Location: Sunshine Coast Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $300 each Extra Info: Running 2.4" tyres and current rims are <25mm
  6. C

30T non-boost chainring

Location: Sunshine Coast Price range/Willing to Pay:up to $50 Extra Info:either 94bcd or SRAM direct mount. 6mm offset for non-boost
  7. C

QLD SOLD 2014 Fox 32 Float 120mm Performance 29er forks

Item: 2014 Fox 32 Float 120mm Performance 29er forks Location:Sunshine Coast Item Condition:VGC Reason for selling: Upgraded to 34 factory Price and price conditions: $350 negotiable Extra Info: Pictures: Server will not let me upload all pics - PM me for more Minimal use and in very good...
  8. C

Hope Mini pads

Item:Hope mini pads Location: Sunshine Coast Price range/Willing to Pay: $20 Extra Info: Anyone got any of these kicking around in their spares box?
  9. C

35mm stack height stem

Item: 35mm stack height stem Location: Sunshine Coast Price range/Willing to Pay: around $50-100 posted Extra Info: see below Need a stem with a lower stack height than the std 40mm to suit the steerer on the new forks I got from Creaky. Ideally 60mm length but would consider 50 or 70mm. Hard...
  10. C

184x44 (7.25x1.75) Shock

Item: 184x44 (7.25x1.75) Shock Location: Sunshine Coast Price range/Willing to Pay: around $300 Extra Info: see below Ditching the E:I and the '14 RS Monarch RT3 with relay for something more simple and newer - anything out there? Ideally a Fox Float factory to match my forks Thanks
  11. C

Parts for NPJ hub

I have a nice 10mm singlespeed NPJ rear hub that needs some new outer bearings but the LBS cannot source NPJ parts - any ideas anyone?? cheers Chris
  12. C

Rear 26" wheel (bolt thru)

Item: Rear 26" wheel (bolt thru) for street/dirt/park bike Location: Sunshine Coast but can collect from Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: 50 to 100 Extra Info: need to replace existing wheel which has an unserviceable NPJ hub...
  13. C

Bomber Z1 or Marathon Forks

What: Z1's (post 2000 in QR) or Marathons (SL if poss). Price range/Willing to Pay: 300 Location: Sunny Coast Extra Info:
  14. C

170-175mm disc rotor

What: 170-175mm disc rotor Price range/Willing to Pay: $25+postage Location: Sunshine Coast Extra Info: 7" may be too big (old cannondale frame)