Search results

1. N

Sold Sold

Price drop 200
  2. N

Sold Sold

Item: Rockshox pike rct3 Location: Perth. Can post Item Condition: Couple of rib marks but work well Reason for selling: Upgrade Price and price conditions: 250 Extra Info: 27.5 non boost. Upgraded debonair 150mm air spring. Recently serviced. 210mm steerer, can include 200mm hope brake adapter...
  3. N

26" replacements for 2.35 Larsen TT/2.4 MotoRaptor

Use they for what they were good for and they had fine grip. I loved them for anything hardpack like djs and 4x/bmx.
  4. N

Glad I wasn’t the only one to do that
  5. N

Maxxis icon. I was a avid Larsen enjoyer but the icon is pretty much the same thing
  6. N

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

I had a set of suntours on a low model trance I had. Surprisingly nice I’d say about 80% as good as what the ultimate rock shox equivalent was. And 10% of that was just suntours terrible axle design.
  7. N

DJ Msisle resto build

Finally getting the last of the parts. Just waiting on a few more orders Despite the old bb coming out fine the threads were toast so off to the bike shop to get redone. Came back sweet. Ordered 2.35 ikons because I couldn’t find enough 2.2 but the 2.35 were mm away from rubbing on the stays...
  8. N

WA Cane creek inline coil cs 190x50

Item: Cane creek double barrel inline coil Location: Perth Item Condition: A few rides old. Good as new Reason for selling: Air suits the bike more Price and price conditions: 400 posted but shoot an offer Extra Info:190x50, 600lb spring, climb switch Pictures:
  9. N

DJ Msisle resto build

Decals on. Got it out in the sun and she’s shiny. Very happy with how it turned out. Don’t think I could colour match the decals to the forks better if I actually tried to do that. Sold my wife’s unused bike so now I can spend on parts to finish it.
  10. N

DJ Msisle resto build

Got some more candy today. A few more coats and a few of 2k high gloss. Looks so nice under shed lights can’t wait to get it in the sun with some nice silver decals.
  11. N

DJ Msisle resto build

Indibike out of the uk I got custom decals for my five from them and even if they don’t have what you want they’ll custom do shit. Yeah really impressed with the paint going to be hard not to do it on my five now haha
  12. N

DJ Msisle resto build

Primed her during the week and minimal wet sand. Paint day today. 3 coats of metallic silver base. Got 2.5 coats of candy orange on before I ran out stupid me so I’ll need to order more and finish this week and top it off with a 2k gloss clear. These dna aerosol cans are insane though. The...
  13. N

Clinging onto what is left of my youth

The zocchi is pretty much just a fox isn’t it? That’s the price factor on them.
  14. N

DJ Msisle resto build

Didn’t like the cable guides it had so made up some saddles out of some plate. Welded them on and cleaned up old mounting points. Now just final cleanup and prep for paint next week.
  15. N

DJ Msisle resto build

It’s 246901 so I’m guessing 2001 going off their other serial number systems.
  16. N

DJ Msisle resto build

Finally got my hands on one a 14” msisle. God knows what year but I have always wanted one so when I came to build up a dj bike after all these years I hunted one down. I was going to keep it red but I can’t help myself an orange needs to be orange so having a go at dna aerosols candy orange...
  17. N

Found

Mooreys a superstar!
  18. N

Found

Going onto a msisle for all round hardtail duties something like a hope enduro would be perfect not too around the stand range to know the differences
  19. N

Found

Item: 26” wheelset with hope pro 2 onwards. Location: Perth will pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: let me know your price happy to go 400-500 for the right set Extra Info: 135mm rear and 20mm front ideally but will consider anything none boost and convertible to this size.
  20. N

Orange Mii or Miii

Item: Orange Mii or Miii Location: Perth but happy to pay for shipping Price range/Willing to Pay: let me know your price for frame or full build Extra Info: Come on whose got one stashed away. Frame or complete bike I don’t mind. Any size. Let your mates know if they have one