Search results

1. R

STOLEN ACT - Giant Anthem and helmet stolen from Civic

2018 Giant Anthem 29er 1 and a 661 Crest helmet in orange/burgundy were stolen from outside a building on Moore st in Canberra Civic today. Bike still factory spec, though a few scratches and the orange decals/paint have faded in the sun from 3 years of regular use. It was frequently used for...
  2. R

ACT FOUND: ZTTO dropper lever

Item: ZTTO dropper lever - the one that's a copy of the Wolftooth Light Action lever. Location: Canberra Price range/Willing to Pay: $40 .. or could order you a brand new one and a beer. Extra Info: Was posting on the off chance that someone in Canberra has one they'd part with this week...
  3. R

ACT 2x dropper lever

Item: Lever for dropper post, to mount alongside fork lockout: 2x / vertical style. Location: ACT or post Item Condition: From Good working to as-new. Price and price conditions: A bit less than new .. Extra Info: Obviously there's a few of these across the usual stores, sometimes for...
  4. R

ACT SRAM 3x9 shifters

Item: WTB, a pair of SRAM 3x9 shifters. Location: ACT Item Condition: Working OK Reason for buying: After installing SRAM rear x9 9spd (and shimano front, but same same) derailleurs on a frame for my kid a few months ago - I left the shifters that were at-the-time cabled to them in a box. I...
  5. R

FOUND [ACT] Front MTB derailleur, high clamp

Item: MTB Front derailleur, high(-ish) clamp, 31.8 clamp (or have a shim to suit / be able to readily find one cheap.) Don't care about pull direction. Location: Canberra Item Condition: Meh. Just has to be derailleur shaped. Not even working, really. Reason for selling: Looking for...
  6. R

DH seatpost height

So, anyone know what BB-to-saddle-rail height any serious/pro DH riders use as well as what's on the same rider's XC/road bikes? Seems like every year for the last few years droppers have gotten longer, with the latest/longest post being touted as "game changer" by reviewers / anyone who needs...
  7. R

ACT 160mm crankset

Item: 160mm crankset, ideally a triple (3x9). square taper is fine - preferred even, otherwise I'll have to buy and fit a new BB (not a deal breaker.) Location: ACT .. maaybe post Price range/Willing to Pay: $6 - 66 .. but show us what you got? I know 160mm isn't a common MTB length so...
  8. R

ACT 30.9 seatpost with 8mm rails

Item: A 30.9mm seatpost with rails to clamp an 8mm post instead of the usual 7mm Location: ACT, could pay postage from interstate though Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on post, condition. Say $20-50? Extra Info: Short is fine. Not too fussed about offset. No great hurry - collect after...
  9. R

Gloworm G2.0 lights

Gloworm have a "second generation" family of lights out that use USB-C batteries and connections on the light: https://www.glowormlites.co.nz/product-category/lights/ I'd thought I'd lash out on an X2 Lightset (2000 Lumens 10Ah battery / not the Adventure 5Ah battery) when Pushys were doing...
  10. R

NS Decade v2 Chameleon

Item: NS Decade V2 with Chameleon paintjob. Location: Aus Item Condition: New Price and price conditions: $500 Extra Info: Was looking around at DJ frames, and I saw the NS Decade in Chameleon. Sure, it's about the same as any other alloy DJ frame - including several that are actually in...
  11. R

ACT FOUND - DJ Fork 26"

Item: Looking for a 26" / straight steerer DJ fork to replace something less DJ. Prefer 20mm axle, rigid. Location: ACT, but will consider paying postage Price range/Willing to Pay: $100 for rigid? See below.. Extra Info: 26", straight steerer, 20mm axle, Rigid / 80mm (ish) suspension...
  12. R

ACT SOLD 2020 Giant Anthem 29er 2 medium

Item: 2020 Giant Anthem 29er 2 Location: Canberra - the Peoples' Republic of the Inner North Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: 29ers aren't my thing. I'm a luddite who wants his 26" Anthem back. Price and price conditions: $2800. It's $3800 RRP and some shops will probably do...
  13. R

Boxxer angle clamps?

I have an old DH bike that's running 2010 Boxxers. It'd be nice to slacken out the forks maybe 2 degrees from current HA of about 65.5 degrees, which would also drop the BB a few mm which is nice - but the old EC34 headtube rules out an angleset, which would probably do 1 degree adjust anyway...
  14. R

Road shifters and mountain (front) derailleurs.. what works?

A lot of the compatability guides for mixing MTB and road components only mention the rear derailleur, I guess understandable given the popularity of 1x .... I'm looking for the kind of range that 2x brings and wondering - does anyone here know if cable pull for front derailleurs the same, or...
  15. R

Wheels - 26" DH/AM and Mavic XC

I want some 26" wheels: Item: 26" DH/AM/Enduro/whatever wheelset, 20mm front, 135mm QR (or convertible to) rear Location: Prefer ACT, will likely pay postage from elsewhere in AU Price range/Willing to Pay: looking to stay under $200... Extra Info: .. Got an AM bike I'd like to sell complete...
  16. R

Lockout / damper for RockShox Psylo / Duke

Up top of the damper / lockout (called "Pure Compression Assembly" and / or "Climb-It Control Adjuster" maybe?) on my old 2002 Psylo Race forks has apparently cracked, so it's leaking and more or less dead. Anyone got an old set of Pyslos (or Dukes, I think) with a lockout / damper on them that...
  17. R

Wanted: Giant Carbon 26" XC duallie, medium (Anthem or NRS)

Item: Giant Anthem (X) Advanced (SL) 26" or NRS Composite/Air - complete or frame, size Medium Location: I'm in the ACT but postage / travel considered. Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition Extra Info:` I'm (still) looking to build up a medium size carbon XC duallie - using an...
  18. R

Wanted: Giant Carbon 26" duallie, medium

Item: Giant NRS Composite or Anthem (X) Advanced (SL) 26" - complete or frame, size Medium Location: I'm in the ACT but postage / travel considered. Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition Extra Info: I'm looking to build up a medium size carbon XC duallie - using an NRS...
  19. R

ACT Avid Juicy with Carbon levers

Item: Avid Juicy disc brakes with Carbon levers Location: Aus, will pay ship Price range/Willing to Pay: ~$100 depending on condition / parts Extra Info: I'm looking for a matching pair of Juicy Carbon / Ultimates (I like Carbon levers) in good working condition - pad wear is fine...
  20. R

Garmin Edge Touring - Aus Maps

Anyone else got themselves a Garmin Edge Touring? They look like a discounted 800 with reduced functionality software - focussing on navigation / touring instead of performance / fitness. I got one and am trying to figure out how to get decent routing .. I have been downloading .img files...