Search results

1. N

Evil revolt advice

After some advice on changing the flipchips and head tube sleeve.
  2. N

Old Kooralbyn mtb tracks

Just wondering if anyone has any maps of the old xc downhill tracks that were around the resort.
  3. N

Qld. police state. newman dictator

Could see it coming,watch out all motorcyclists in qld.
  4. N

888 fork seals where to buy brisbane or online?

Any recommendations on fork seals for 2008/9 888's?
  5. N

2008 marzocchi 888 rc3 wc compession adjuster problem

I recently brought a set of the above forks.They seem to work nicely,and are super plush,but the compression adjuster on the bottom of the fork leg is super hard to adjust,and has a very limited range of movement(about 1/4 of a turn). Any thoughts would be appreciated.
  6. N

Installing old hope mono m4 brake onto post mount front forks???

Would like to install my old hope mono m4 disc brake onto my forks which are post mount.The caliper is the old is mount,,so consequently wont work with an 8" rotor.Could this work with a 220mm rotor and an adaptor(not sure which one)?
  7. N

Installing old hope mono m4 brake onto post mount front forks???

Would like to install my old hope mono m4 disc brake onto my forks which are post mount.The caliper is the old is mount,,so consequently wont work with an 8" rotor.Could this work with a 220mm rotor and an adaptor(not sure which one?
  8. N

Marzocchi 888 direct mount stems

I need a direct mount stem for my 2008 888's.Do all the marzocchi direct mounts fit this model,and can you get after market ones?And does anyone have one for sale to suit?
  9. N

8.75 X 2.75 shock to replace 8.5 x 2.5,consequences??

May look at replacing the 8.5 x 2.5 shock on my bike(07 uzzi) with a 8.75 x 2.75.What effects is this likely to cause?
  10. N

5th element coil shock springs??

Which brand springs work with 5th element shocks,and would anyone have a 550lb spring to suit a 2.5 inch stroke shock?
  11. N

Old model boxxer drop crowns 32mm version

How many types of top crown did rock shox make for the early model boxxers(32mm stanchions),and does anyone have any of the taller drop crowns lying around?
  12. N

Kooralbyn mtb xc/dh tracks

Does anybody have maps of the OLD Kooralbyn mtb tracks xc and or dh? I've tried 2 wheel promotions-no joy. Any official maps,or old mtb mags with maps would be great if anybody has them.
  13. N

Kooralbyn dh track???

Does anybody know where/have directions to/have a map the OLD Kooralbyn dh track is.
  14. N

Imperial hub rebuild?

I have a 12 x 135 imperial hub that has lost forward drive.Not sure of internal setup,but assume springs/pawls have worn.Does anybody know if these can be disassembled for a rebuild?
  15. N

2009 Commencal mini dh hammerscmidt compatability

Does anybody have experience/knowledge of hammerscmidt fitment to a 2009 commencal mini dh,the 6" travel model.
  16. N

Kooralbyn-any tracks?

Are there any tracks/places to ride in Kooralbyn?
  17. N

Manitou 6 way rebound knob

Can anyone please tell us how to refit the rebound knob to a manitou 6 way shock.Does it just require a significant amount of force to go in?
  18. N

Diagram of 2006 giant dh comp linkage

Does anybody know where I can find an exploded view/diagram of the linkage(showing individual bolts etc) for the 2006 giant dh comp. Obviously too old for the giant website now!!!???
  19. N

2006 Giant dh comp bb shell width

Can anyone confirm the bb shell width of the last model dh comp before the glory(the green frame model). Thanks.
  20. N

Commencal supreme mini dh shock/spring rates

What shocks have people had success with in the 6" travel supreme mini dh,and what rate spring would suit a 100kg rider? Any thoughts would be appreciated.