Search results

1. W

TAS [SOLD] Shed rationalisation. Brake pads, drivetrain bits, seat posts, freebies

Hi, I'm interested in the grips amd shimano pads. Can organise pick up
  2. W

Bought a bike today and totally clueless.

you just had it backwards pebble. a mono is where you lift the front wheel and pedal. an endo is where you lock up the front wheel and lift up the back wheel. have fun on the new bike!
  3. W

First Concert

come together festival 2005 was my first proper concert. otherwise it was the wiggles when i was 3.
  4. W

St00pid Spelling

i have to agree there. while you may be a good speller not everyone else is. i don't think its necessary to rip on people for bad spelling, but msn talk shits me right up the wall.
  5. W

nearly my manik

yeah, my mate has one. it goes pretty well and is easy to ride. hes had a few problems with the rear wheel but thats it. have fun on it.
  6. W

**********Ultimate*********

? if you have just done a cliff drop, or your mate... why are you making pointless threads?
  7. W

Dylan from liverpool bike barn.

dylan found no worries lads. the hunt for dylan is over.
  8. W

Dylan from liverpool bike barn.

whats dylans account name? does anyone know?
  9. W

Sold

steerer tube what size is the steerer tube?
  10. W

attempted bike jacking

hooray its good to see farkin has finally found a place for us to inflate our egos. keep up the good work grip.
  11. W

Building Kinross

Kinross hey bro! i'll help. although i probably don't have a choice of what to do at your place ;)
  12. W

help building blue mountains trails

leura yeah i'm up for it. i'll pm you
  13. W

Sold!!!

sorry mate, not interested anymore.
  14. W

Sold!!!

Interested!!! i pmed you. i can pick it up and pay cash
  15. W

Street & Dirt bikes

the norco rydes are good for getting into street/dj. its easy to ride and feels solid. its also pretty good value for money.
  16. W

06 norco ryde!!

yeah, the rydes are good. i bought one three weeks ago and its done nothing but kick arse.