Search results

1. nathanm

TAS White or Red Handlebars - 31.8 x 720+

Item: as per title Location: hobart Price range/Willing to Pay: <$50 Extra Info: for this project
  2. nathanm

TAS Old frame suit 26" 1 1/8 qr

Item: as per title Location: hobart Price range/Willing to Pay: $50 Extra Info: bought a cheap bike but frame is cactus, looking to rebuild
  3. nathanm

RS Revelation ID and service help

Have been given a fork to diagnose and possibly fix. It's a Rockshox Revelation off what I was told was a circa 2014 Merida 120. The fork legs are both not fully extending, nor compressing and am hoping a full service may fix as no damage present to any interna Rockshox Trailhead id's it as an...
  4. nathanm

TAS Fox Float CTD Boost Valve Rear Shox - 7.5x2.0

Item: As per title Location: Hobart, Tas Item Condition: Good, 1 very minor mark on stanchion Reason for selling: Broken frame Price and price conditions: $100 Extra Info: Recently serviced Pictures:
  5. nathanm

Rockshox Rebound Knobs

I've often got older rockshox forks I'm servicing at home and as the rebound knobs just push in, they're almost always missing and hard to replace. Is the a reference for what forks used what rebound knobs and can you "upgrade" to later versions?
  6. nathanm

TAS Fork - 29", 100mmish travel, tapered, non-boost 15mm drop-out

Item: as per title Location: post to tas Price range/Willing to Pay: <$300? Extra Info: rebuilding a bike for a volunteer at the collective but they never, ever serviced the fork so it's toast.
  7. nathanm

TAS Brand New Jersey Clearance Sale - <$20

Item: Brand new custom Jerseys Location: Hobart Tas Item Condition: Brand new sealed in bags (some may have been on display briefly) Reason for selling: Closed business a while back and forgot about a box of stock I took to a race to sell Price and price conditions: $20 each. Buy 2 Get Free...
  8. nathanm

Bulk Sealant

Please don't kink shame me but I need to get my hands on some bulk sealant, 4 or 5 litre bottles. Now due to my tight rectum (see above) I don't really wanna fork out $200+ Anyone got some connections other than the usual online Stores
  9. nathanm

TAS Rockshox Tora 302 - 100mm Travel - 26" - 1 1/8 Steerer - QR Dropouts $100

Item: as per title Location: Tas Item Condition: good Reason for selling: bought a bike didn't realise the top tube was bent. Price and price conditions: $100 ono Extra Info: lowers serviced with new wipers/seals. Lockout doesnt work, rebound clicks but unsure of effectiveness. Still does a...
  10. nathanm

TAS Sold - Thread left open for Antarctic discussion, or until Mods close it

Item: nmetrails shorts Location: Hobart, Tas Item Condition: Brand New in bags Reason for selling: Closed the business last financial year but found a box of gear stashed in the back of the workshop id taken to an event and forgotten about Price and price conditions: $30 posted for burners...
  11. nathanm

TAS SRAM GX Crankset (2015) New Chainring and Near New BB

Item: as per title Location: Hobart Item Condition: Good, replaced the BB not long before the frame broke and chainring is brand new Reason for selling: no bike to use it on Price and price conditions: $100 posted ono Extra Info: 175mm arm length, 30t chainring, GXP BB Pictures:
  12. nathanm

TAS $5 Sale

Location: Hobart Tas Reason for selling: Eminem said it best "cleaning out my closet" Price and price conditions: $5 each + Post Extra Info: Pictures: Item: Rockshox Boxxer 35mm Medium Sprint Item Condition: Used Good Item: Rockshox 600x2.75 Spring Item Condition: Average but works Item...
  13. nathanm

TAS 27.5/29 - 130/150mm Boost Forks <$300?

Item: as per title Location: Hobart, Tas Price range/Willing to Pay: $300 give or take Extra Info: 34-36mm stanchion fork, pike etc
  14. nathanm

TAS 26" Tyres

Item: 26" Tyres Location: Hobart, Tas Price range/Willing to Pay: cheaper the better Extra Info: have exhausted my supply and have projects for the collective and myself to finish.
  15. nathanm

Servicing older model Fox Float Forks

So the next collective project is a 2012 Anthem which appears to, like that old joke about the polar bear, blown a seal (fork). Having never serviced an Fox open bath fork before my research leads me to endless amounts of conflicting info. So the genuine seals appear to be nla and have been...
  16. nathanm

Specialized/Roval Pawl Springs

Guess who lost one of these teeny tiny little bastards and it's $100 for a new freehub. I've given it a good hard Hambo but I can't find these as are spare part. Can someone far more knowledgeable than me point me in the right direction??
  17. nathanm

TAS 26" 1 1/8 Fork - old, cheap and working or maybe even rigid?

Item: as per title Location: Hobart Price range/Willing to Pay: $50 or a little more for something worth it Extra Info: The collective gave me a 1998 Kona Muli Mana to restore. The Judy T2 fork is in poor condition and as they don't want to spend anything on it I've bought it off them and...
  18. nathanm

Replacing/replacement Shimano XT brake pistons

Have seen some threads about this but the only ones I can find relate to 4 piston brakes and not sure if the same. Anyway working on a bike for the collective, go to bleed the brakes and crunch, crunch, snap then fluid everywhere. A piston has exploded of course and not sure where to get...
  19. nathanm

Red Bull Hardline Maydena

Not the best kept secret but this appears to confirm the rumours.
  20. nathanm

Reverb dropper removal

Do I need to cut the hose to remove it. Looks crimped on? Turning anti clockwise and the remote just unscrews from the barb?