Search results

1. M

Sold SOLD Wheelset 26" + 2 x Maxxis Ardent

I had a look and am not sure on the model of hub. Fulcrum has a fulcrum hub and I have no clue on the Weinmann - could very well be a formula.
  2. M

Sorry hadn't checked the thread. I'll be able to take a look at the hubs later today
  3. M

Price drop. Price includes the tyres which have hardly been used offroad.
  4. M

NSW SOLD 2 x Cane Creek Double Barrel 267 x 89 mm

Item/s: 2 x Cane Creek Double Barrel rear shocks (267 x 89 mm) Location: North Parramatta 2151 (Can post at buyers expense) Item Condition: Used. Likely need a service - They’ve been sitting in my garage for a while Reason for selling: To fund a new project Price and price conditions: $200 for...
  5. M

NSW SOLD Fox 36 Talas 120-160 mm 26"

Sold pending payment. I'll update the title once confirmed.
  6. M

Item/s: Wheels Front wheel: Weinmann Doublewall 6 bolt 26" (100 x 20 mm) Maxxis Ardent 26 x 2.25" Rear wheel: Fulcrum 6 bolt Shimano freehub 26" (12 x 142 mm) Maxxis Ardent 26 x 2.25" Location: North Parramatta 2151 (Can post at buyers expense) Item Condition: Used but good. No buckle as far...
  7. M

NSW SOLD Fox 36 Talas 120-160 mm 26"

Item: Fox 36 Talas Location: North Parramatta 2151 (Can post at buyers expense) Item Condition: Needs a service hence the price Reason for selling: To fund a new project Price and price conditions: $150 Extra Info: Had these on a previous bike and replaced them. 26” wheel size, Travel is...
  8. M

NSW SOLD

Item: Custom 2015 Giant Reign Location: North Parramatta 2151 (Can post at buyers expense if absolutley necessary) Item Condition: Varies between parts – Refer to spreadsheet and pictures for condition of parts Reason for selling: To fund a new project Price and price conditions: $2000...
  9. M

FOUND

Pm'd
  10. M

NSW FOUND: Shimano freehub body

Great info. Thanks, mate. The post stays then! If anyone has a freehub to fit a dt swiss 240 that they want to part with, let me know.
  11. M

The other wheelset is unfortunately not dt swiss of any kind. Does that imply that I need a dt swiss specific freehub?
  12. M

Item: Shimano freehub and endcaps for dt swiss 240 Location: I'm in Parramatta, NSW. Happy to pay post Price range/Willing to Pay: What it's worth Extra Info: I just bought a dt swiss xmc1200 wheelset but the rear has a sram xd driver. I need shimano for now. They are non boost 12x142.
  13. M

Help with bike replacement

About a week ago I come down to my garage to find my 2012 Cannondale jekyll and NS Capital stolen. I am currently working with the insurance agency to get some "like for like" replacements. However, they have already said they have had issues sourcing the Cannondale. At the moment I have been...
  14. M

Street rides - improvisation/inspiration/interpretation

Some bastard broke into my garage and stole both my bikes so if the Sydney riders can keep an eye out for the NS posted earlier in the thread that would be great.
  15. M

Sydney skatepark night riding

Hey All, I am thinking about making to most of the warmish nights and heading out to a couple of skateparks at night. Summer Hill is apparently under lights until about 10PM. Is anyone keen for a night ride?
  16. M

I tried riding it stock with the rigid front forks but I just wasn't comfortable without suspension. Next on the cards is a rear peg and rebuilding the rear wheel with a free coaster. That will have to wait till after my wedding in april. If anyone wants to hit up a park in the Sydney region...
  17. M

What are you listening to NOW?

Hella is a great band. Love me some math rock. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpsBkvVxrbQ
  18. M

My street bike is finally done!
  19. M

24 inch 32 hole front rim

I'm throwing a set of Pikes on my NS capital and need a 24 inch rim to build my new wheel. I got a new NS hub but it is 32 hole and finding a 32 hole rim has been a bit of a pain. Does anyone have anything lying around?
  20. M

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Replaced my dropper post cable after snapping it when I got the cable housing stuck in my seat clamp the other day. Also threw in a new set of lock on grips. Threw together a set of roof racks in preparation for my new bike rack I'm picking up tomorrow. Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk