Search results

1. JARRY

My first photo session ever

Hey guys this is just some photos of Sam West. Because This is my first bit of photography please tell me what you think. First of the photos is just some crappy local stuff the others are of Ballarat this is not my account so plz no pm's
  2. JARRY

VIC sold

please delete
  3. JARRY

YouYangs National round 3

something me and a friend just roughly filmed and edited hope you enjoy and sorry about the delay in posting it up (just a very lil bit of red hill at the end of it).http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Aku0vX8629w
  4. JARRY

Deemo 8

Hey guys i bought this bike about 2 weeks ago (off farkin so alot of you have probly seen it already) and it feels great. Frame - 07 demo 8 Rear shock - Vivid Front shock/fork - Boxxer team's Handlebars - Vtwo's Stem - Thomson Headset - Crank Bros oppium Grips - ODI intense Saddle -...
  5. JARRY

yarra trails

some pics of the local with my new camera and my mate sam riding
  6. JARRY

photography

hey farkiners, my brother is really into photography... he has made a website, www.dylanfox.com.au check it out!!! cheers.
  7. JARRY

tassie

hey farkeners, just wondering if there is any good dh trails in launceston??? i might be heading over there to visit family and thought i might hit up a bit of dh... cheers,
  8. JARRY

hammy help

g'day farkerners, well i have just torn my hammy and will be off the bike for about 4 to 5 weeks or there abouts, i was just wondering if anyone else has done it and if so what is the rehab and recovery like? help would be appressiated in this time... cheers,
  9. JARRY

doere/xt brake.

What: rear deore/xt shimano rear brake(for dh) and rotor. Price range/Willing to Pay: make me an offer please Location: Melbourne Extra Info: has to be working well, in good condition.:D cheers harry(jarry)
  10. JARRY

team dh

hey fellow farkers, i might be looking at selling my 06 norco team dh, all im wanting to know is what would be a good price or a good swap. it will come with a headset... the brand is AHEADSET so yeah. cheers harry(jarry):D:D:D
  11. JARRY

bike of the month?

hey all, i was wondering who won the bike of the month last Nov/Dec or what ever month it was... can someone please tell me because i in Perth without internet. help would be most appreciated. Cheers Harry.:D
  12. JARRY

Nye?

hey all the farkers, just wanted to see what everyone is doing for NYE, and were will they be(city or town wise)... ill be in margret river, WA. cant wait. Cheers Harry.:D
  13. JARRY

long gully?

hey all you farker, does anyone know the results for the under 17's final, if yes please tell me. Cheers Harry:) :D
  14. JARRY

my new bike.... yay.

frame: 06 norco team DH with dhx5. fork: bomber 888 R's. brakes: hayes hfx 9's. cranks and drive train: truvativ cranks, race face guide, tiagra cassette and meck. headset: crappy one... a head set bars: titec el norte rear hub: ringle front hub: tuf neck rims: camo mtx;s...
  15. JARRY

wanting a winter camo mtx?

hey all you farkers, just wodering if anyone would sell a winter camo mtx rim, only rim, if anyone can pm me with a price and location. cheers harry.:)
  16. JARRY

mtba

hey all you farkers, just wondering where i can get the mtba lisences from and how much? help would be most appretiated
  17. JARRY

users

hey all you farkers, i was just wondering if you can change your user name because i really dis-like mine... do i have to mack a new account or can i edit it some how? any susgestions. cheers harry
  18. JARRY

sydney or west coast.

hey all, just wanted to see how you tip for the big one this weekend.... sydney or eagles........ i going swans because im a swans sapporter..... give me you thoughts.
  19. JARRY

wanting new TEMPLATE for my marzochi would prefer white

20. JARRY

07 torrent

hey guys, whats happening? i was just wondering i what i hear true, that there is no 07 norco torrent? im very devestated! i though it was pretty pimpin the last few years. anyway is this true? but i do love what they have done to the team dh, cant wait to get mine!!!