1. JARRY

VIC Evil Insurgent Slimeball Yellow SOLD

what size forks on this bby?
  2. JARRY

Deemo 8

all these bikes are now for sale post me will be cheap
  3. JARRY

My first photo session ever

Hey guys this is just some photos of Sam West. Because This is my first bit of photography please tell me what you think. First of the photos is just some crappy local stuff the others are of Ballarat this is not my account so plz no pm's
  4. JARRY

TAS Sold

how wide are these bars?
  5. JARRY

VIC sold

please delete
  6. JARRY

Connor Fearon, Windies Chilled Sesh.

best vid ive seen on here man grats
  7. JARRY

Fun Xmas day ride with worst pain sound ever

oww atleast you ahve a video of it :p and that track looks like great fun hope it heals fast.
  8. JARRY

STOLEN Black Evil Imperial - Melbourne

wow that is a big loss :( ill be shore to keep an eye out for it
  9. JARRY

Deemo 8

yep so much better than the bottom :D
  10. JARRY

-biz- 2009 SXTrail™

oh wow thats a mad looking bike and spec is very nice have fun.
  11. JARRY

Deemo 8

Hope u like the new bikes that ive posted up
  12. JARRY

The New DH RIG... Update!!

Nice andy love the bike
  13. JARRY

Marcus Thredbo and Thredbo Extras

The first drift you do in the second movie is sick and the music comes in just right great work (also i saw u making the bulla one i was up there same time) :D
  14. JARRY

YouYangs National round 3

song is "The King Is Dead" byt the Herd
  15. JARRY

RAILED no8 <next vid in the series> must watch!

IS that what i think it is hey man is the bit where u guys are at the concrete jumps is that the ones in glen iris or there about just looks very familier :p
  16. JARRY

YouYangs National round 3

something me and a friend just roughly filmed and edited hope you enjoy and sorry about the delay in posting it up (just a very lil bit of red hill at the end of it).http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Aku0vX8629w
  17. JARRY

Deemo 8

Yea it was red dogs and i got it for 3500 :p and i am definatley enjoiying it
  18. JARRY

Deemo 8

Hey guys i bought this bike about 2 weeks ago (off farkin so alot of you have probly seen it already) and it feels great. Frame - 07 demo 8 Rear shock - Vivid Front shock/fork - Boxxer team's Handlebars - Vtwo's Stem - Thomson Headset - Crank Bros oppium Grips - ODI intense Saddle -...
  19. JARRY

NSW sold

lol yea im very interested to jsut dont have the money yet. But looks like only the poor people want it :p still dont believe no one has bought it yet.
  20. JARRY

Sold . 5.5k of Manitou, RS BoxxerWC's, Gravity, Shimano, MRP, Kona, Avid ... .

What year are the Boxxer WC's??