Search results

1. Alo661

Sold KS Eten Dropper Post 30.9mm/75mm Drop

Sorry, someone PM'd me last night. Sold pending payment.
  2. Alo661

Sold KS Eten Dropper Post 30.9mm/75mm Drop

Item: KS Eten Dropper Post. Lever operated under saddle. Location: Perth, WA Item Condition: New, never been fittted. Reason for selling: Been sitting out the back at work for over 2 years. Price and price conditions: $80 including postage anywhere in Aus. Extra Info: 30.9mm clamp. 75mm drop...
  3. Alo661

The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

Nathan Rennie has been uploading heaps of old videos to his youtube, worth checking out! https://www.youtube.com/@nathanrennie6479
  4. Alo661

2022 World Cup Downhill discussion

FYI, if anyone wants the RedBull feed and doesn't have a VPN. Click on live video. https://www.uci.org/race-hub/2022-uci-mtb-world-championships-xco-xcc-xcr-e-mtb-dhi/5NcIQDeSjHJrVq8kGK2To?tab=women-elite-downhill2
  5. Alo661

Sold Hope RX4 Shimano Calipers

Item: Hope RX4 Post-mount Shimano Calipers Location: Perth, WA Item Condition: New, mounted once and bleed once. Never seen use and didn't fit the bike they were ordered in for. Reason for selling: Gathering dust. Price and price conditions: $200 for the pair including postage anywhere in Aus...
  6. Alo661

Sold Leatt Body Vest 3DF Airfit Lite

Bump. Priced dropped to $100.
  7. Alo661

Sold Shimano Deore XT 9 Speed Shifters and Front Derailleur

Open to offers. Rather see it get sold that sit in boxes...
  8. Alo661

Brake issues thread

Working in shops for 10+ years and this was the first GMBN video that actually taught me something.
  9. Alo661

Sold SRAM XX1 Carbon BB30 170mm Crankset

All sold. Hence the prefix to the post....
  10. Alo661

Sold Shimano Deore XT 9 Speed Shifters and Front Derailleur

Item: Shimano Deore XT 9 Speed Shifters and Front Derailleur Location: Perth, WA Item Condition: New. Reason for selling: More random finds from clearing out cupboards at the shop. Price and price conditions: $100 for all of it. SOLD Extra Info: Rather someone takes all of it than split it...
  11. Alo661

Sold Leatt Body Vest 3DF Airfit Lite

Item: Leatt Body Vest 3DF Airfit Lite S/M size Location: Perth, WA Item Condition: New Reason for selling: Sitting around gathering dust. Was tried on, but never used. Price and price conditions: $100 ono. SOLD Extra Info: Happy to post anywhere in Aus. Pictures:
  12. Alo661

Bump. Price drop to $200 posted.
  13. Alo661

Buying computer parts

I speed up my ebike with more RAM.
  14. Alo661

Item: SRAM XX1 Carbon BB30 170mm Crankset Location: Perth, WA Item Condition: New, unused. Reason for selling: Workplace cleanup, dunno how long they've been sitting at the back of the workshop for... Price and price conditions: Sold Extra Info: SRAM part number denotes them been 168mm Q-Factor...
  15. Alo661

Tubeless valves for Gravel rims

To be honest, the square grommets are useless for anything other than a Mavic UST rim. Conical grommets work on anything, tighten it down enough and it seals.
  16. Alo661

Tubeless valves for Gravel rims

Rocket valves. https://www.99bikes.com.au/rocket-tubeless-valves-presta-valve-set-44mm-black Come with 3 different rubber grommets to suit any rim. Work with tyre-inserts and you can tighten them up with a 4mm allen key inside the rim.
  17. Alo661

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Was watching Jack Moir's bike check and he mentioned about using half tokens in the fork. Found this quite interesting and then found PVD had just done an article on it. https://www.peterverdone.com/the-half-volume-token/ Not really a new component, but gives the measurements for anyone...
  18. Alo661

2021 World Cup Downhill discussion

Ah, there you go. 1min gaps between the riders now been uped to 2mins. Explains the hectic film direction.
  19. Alo661

This worked for me as well, Edge somehow works with no VPN used via the UCI website.
  20. Alo661

This commentary might be the worst sports commentary I've ever heard. Kayo/SBS have the same feed........