Search results

1. Spanky_Ham

AM Forbidden Dreadnought Pimp Spec

Holy fwark... scrolling down went from a tingle, to a trump-shroom, through a chubby onto a full corkscrew pig erection.... that is a nice bike.... those forks.... whoa...... S
  2. Spanky_Ham

We've lost the desire... how do we get it back?

We've been a farkineer/Rotorburner for a short time.... and we loved the cycle...moutain, road, anything with wheels.. You may have seen a post or two from the fat meat sack in the past.. recently, we've lost the desire...... to ride. It's somethng we've never had before...last year, we...
  3. Spanky_Ham

Live Music Thread

We was there too!!! F*n amazing!!! S
  4. Spanky_Ham

Twenty quality MTB threads by Christmas or Santa gets it....

Who is up for a..... Rotorburn cycling camp weekend..... oooooh, that'll win the next one...... Honestly, some of those forum threads were so awesome, less and more freakn awesomness..... I think we've been here for a few years and farkin (oops, mean rotorburn) is such an awesome resource of...
  5. Spanky_Ham

Awesome work everyone!!!!! Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  6. Spanky_Ham

Any Zwifters out there?

They change the hill regularly, might have missed the lump you want. We need to ride tomorrow, been way too lax....... Choose a route and a time.... I'll send rockmoose Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  7. Spanky_Ham

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

While we guess that alcohol is a food... we have been involved with a small food matsuri (festival) in Japan for a number of years { note - written documents suggest this festival is over 400 years old} .... and one of the highlights was being on the front page of the local newspaper { look fo...
  8. Spanky_Ham

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

It says strawberry and pork meat festival! It's in toyoura hokkaido Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  9. Spanky_Ham

Middle East situation

OOOH we watch this all closely with little idea.... but, this seems like a little escalation that could have been avoided and might lead to a kinetic response. ( we typed this with a fattty poom batty shingle back on our fatty poom batty stomach {it's the details that matter})
  10. Spanky_Ham

Eating less f*cking food

We went the hyper expensive route after getting some weird news about our heart rythym (note: it's not normal but its what we have) .... realising that we thought we were about 100 kg and learning that we were well over that..... well over that.... we got one of them wifi bluetooth scales...
  11. Spanky_Ham

You've never bitten the end off a Chiko roll and thought.... American pie already did that.... Which came first pies or chikos? S Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  12. Spanky_Ham

One Chiko at a time! We buy in bulk, but stretch it out between hits... Or you'll end up jonesing for more.... S Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  13. Spanky_Ham

Kung Fu grip ...... Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  14. Spanky_Ham

You do you, we'll do us..... Don't kink shame. And anyway, the Chiko bag is well lubed with Chiko juices..... S Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  15. Spanky_Ham

Screw the voucher, we just learnt that there is such a thing as a "Chiko handy holder"....... Chiko Handy Holder S Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  16. Spanky_Ham

The "I will ride _____km in 2024" thread - commit and conquer here!!

[Meat sack} Oi, Oi, Pig.... wanna do the Rapha 500 [Pig] ahhh, no... wait, wait... let me think about it..... FOOK NO! [Meat Sack] We'll crush it when Wifu is watching her korean drama.. early morning, late at night.... and I'll let you have total control on NYE! [Pig] How many kms? [Meat Sack]...
  17. Spanky_Ham

The "I will ride _____km in 2024" thread - commit and conquer here!!

Yeah, there's a lot of synthetic Km, and the rest is just gravel... so you can halve that and subtract 94%..... still, fat pig be riding..... still have a shite load of the Rapha500 to get done this year... tomorrow, we want to see how many synthetic KMs we can do... feel free to join us on...
  18. Spanky_Ham

You laugh you lose

words to aspire too