Search results

1. B

VIC Yepp mini seat - free

Item: Yepp mini Location: Selby Vic Item Condition: see extra info Reason for selling: kids are too big for it Price and price conditions: $0.00 pick up / $1000 posted ;) Extra Info: Generally good condition except the handle loop has cracked partway through on one side - about where it...
  2. B

VIC Banshee Prime L Sold

Item: Banshee Prime V2 Large Location: Melbourne Item Condition: See pics Reason for selling: Don't use Price and price conditions: $2500 Extra Info: Parts in red bought new late 2018 / 19. Approx 500km. Rest of parts from spares. Seat has crash damage from another bike. Can replace with used...
  3. B

White Industries T11 hubs / wheelset SOLD

Item: White Industries T11 hubs / wheelset Location: Selby VIC Item Condition: Shiny Reason for selling: Disc brakes Price and price conditions: $375 neg. plus post (see below) Extra Info: Price is for hubs. If you're picking up or willing to pay post on the wheelset, you can have it...
  4. B

VIC Surly Pugsley SOLD

Item: Surly Pugsley XL Location: Selby VIC Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Not enough time Price and price conditions: $1200 neg. plus post Extra Info: XL frame, suit someone 6 foot / 183cm or over. 1600km according to Strava. Original spec listed below, changes as...
  5. B

FOUND 3/8 lysterfield: sunglasses

Found a pair of sunglasses at lysterfield toilet block on 3/8. Didn't see anyone near by so I picked them up. PM me with brand, lens colour, etc and I'll get them back to you.
  6. B

FOUND Prescription glasses, You Yangs, 24/10/09

Found some prescription glasses in a black sunglasses bag on the track that heads next to Great Circle Drive from the Stockyards to Kurrajong. Track 14, I think. Glasses are khaki in colour. If they're yours, let me know. Best to PM me rather than reply in this thread.
  7. B

VIC 26" Crossmark Exception 2.1 SOLD

Item: Crossmark Exception 2.1 Location: Melbourne Item Condition: As new - off new bike Reason for selling: money Price and price conditions: $70 the pair, buyer pays post SOLD Extra Info: Pictures: see here: http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176096
  8. B

VIC Dt swiss 370 / Mavic 819 wheelset sold

Item: DT Swiss 370 hubs, Mavic 819 disc rims. Location: Melbourne Item Condition: As new, off new bike Reason for selling: Money Price and price conditions: Payment Pending$400, buyer to pay post. $450 with 2.1" Crossmark exception tyres as pictured. Extra Info: QR front and rear. 6 bolt...
  9. B

Avid Elixir R sold

Item: Avid Elixir R brakes Location: Melbourne Item Condition: As new, demoed only. Off new bike Reason for selling: Money Price and price conditions: $300, buyer to pay post. Extra Info: 6" post mount front, 6" IS rear. No rotors. Pictures:
  10. B

VIC Banshee Pyre frame 2008 (L) updated 3/7/09 SOLD

Item: Banshee Pyre frame Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Race bike Price and price conditions: $1200 neg (RRP $3000), buyer to pay post. SOLD Extra Info: Large / 19" frame. 4.5" aggressive XC / trail / play bike depending how it's built up. Similar in...
  11. B

2008 Banshee Pyre (also Rune or Rampant) seatstay bushes

Item: 2008 Banshee Pyre, Rune or Rampant seat stay pivot bushes - part #WFM-0810-04 Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: let's talk Extra Info: Just putting this up in the hope that someone has some spares that they're willing to sell whilst I wait for the kits to come in. Will...
  12. B

2009 Nationals Mt Buller DH

Here's some DH photos from Buller on the Sunday. I pretty much suck at focusing on fast moving objects (well, actually lets just blame the camera...;)), so perhaps you guys could move a bit slower next time? Enjoy. :) Oh yeah, I was messing around and shot a lot in B&W so you'll...
  13. B

2004 Turner DHR (M) - SOLD : now with photos

Item: 2004 Turner DHR, medium Location: Melbourne Item Condition: See extra info below... Reason for selling: Not riding DH. Price and price conditions: SOLD - I'd like the buyer to have the opportunity to inspect and know what they're getting, so I'd prefer pick up. Extra Info: Ok, this...
  14. B

Ok, I've got a map of Tassy, now what?

(Juvenile, I know...:D) Well, I'm going to Tas in a few weeks, just because, and I'm wondering what people would recommend doing and seeing whilst I'm there. So far my plans involve flying into Hobart ----> do stuff ----> fly out of Hobart 2 weeks later. Basically what I want to do is...
  15. B

KoB - Blackhill 6/7/08 *more photos added 8/7/08

Some King of Ballarat photos, more to come when I've got time. http://www.flickr.com/photos/reverend_paradigm/sets/72157606027267979/ ...and the rest of the photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/reverend_paradigm/sets/72157606038585432/ Enjoy.:D
  16. B

Risks associated with DH tracks?

Hey, I'm wondering if some Farkiners could take some time to help me out... I'm doing some post-grad study in environmental conservation and landscape management (yeah, yeah, another do my homework for me thread...:rolleyes:), and as part of my assessment I need to complete a environmental...
  17. B

661 race knee / shin pads (L) - brand new SOLD

Item: 661 race knee / shin pads (L) Location: Melbourne Item Condition: perfect - brand new Reason for selling: no need Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Black. Brand spankin' new, still have sticker / swing tag attached. Three leg straps + knee "sock". Pictures: model shown...
  18. B

help needed - boxxer rebound

Hey all, any assistance from Boxxer / suspension gurus would be much appreciated... I've just given my forks (2006 Boxxer races) a service and I've run into a little problem with the rebound adjuster. The forks are assembled and they're working fine, the problem is that the rebound adjuster...
  19. B

Turner DHR spring rate

Can anybody help out with choosing the correct spring rate for a 2004 Turner DHR running a Fox DHX? I'm between 75 - 80kg and looking for DH performance, not hucking. If it helps, I'm currently running a 450lb spring on a Romic which is pretty much spot on. Cheers.:)
  20. B

XC front wheel

What: XC front wheel. Price range/Willing to Pay: 100 - 150 Location: Melbourne, prefer local. Extra Info: Disc compatible front wheel. Must be true and round, no cracks. Quick release hub, suit 6 bolt rotor.