Search results

1. landy_man

Sold - please delete

Sold thanks
  2. landy_man

Life Cycles

Fantastically shot vid.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evJclGGjXlo&feature=share
  3. landy_man

Made the change to flats and wont be going back !!

Well, this last week I got a set of flats and over the weekend tried 'em out with a pair of Five Ten Impacts.. What an epiphany !!! .... I can't believe I've been riding clipped in for so long and missing out on all the fun of riding with good flats and shoes.. It really changed the way I...
  4. landy_man

100% Reliable dropper post - also the cheapest ;)

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Tech-Tuesday--Make-a-Ghetto-Dropper-Post.html why didn't I think of this..
  5. landy_man

BBG Bashguards - Happy customer ;)

Credit where credit is due.. Wanted a bashguard to convert my Remedy to 2x10 and while looking around stumbled across BBG Bashguards in the states.. This bloke obviously makes them in his shed or something but they are the lightest AND cheapest I could find anywhere.. Light and cheap are not...
  6. landy_man

Complete bike sales categories

Perhaps the complete bikes section should be classified the same as the frames.. i.e. 5" plus, etc etc.. Seems very strange that "all mountain" and "trail" bikes are in the same section as hardtails, dj, 4x etc..
  7. landy_man

Gone - please delete

Gone back now
  8. landy_man

How risky can avatars be ??

Have a good one I would like to use, but unsure if it will A: offend some people B: be to rude for the kiddies the frequent the forum.. If one of the mods could PM me so I can get clearance first.. that would be great.. ;)
  9. landy_man

Good deal or not ??

Hey guys... Not quite up to speed with prices on 2nd hand bikes... Just spoken with a bloke who has a 2002 Giant NRS which seems like a good deal... What sort of $$ are these worth considering it is a 2002 model and only has a mechanical disks ??? Thanks