Search results

1. moman

NSW SOLD Fox sls springs

Item: Fox sls 2.75 x 425 coil spring Location: Sydney Item Condition: minty Reason for selling: too fat Price and price conditions: $95 Extra Info: NOW ALL SOLD Pictures:
  2. moman

29er Fox 36, lyrik or Yari

Item: 29er burly fork Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: not too much :) Extra Info: looking for a beefy fork to replace my 160mm pike. Ideally already set at 160mm and boost but can be flexible.
  3. moman

Goodbye my beloved acl. Hello surgery. Advice.

Ok. So am feeling down at the moment at the prospect of 9 months off the full squish mountain bike after my upcoming acl resconstruction. Goodbye summer of bike love. Burners how have you guys coped with similar injuries? Did you buy Lycra and embrace your inner roadie? Did anything...
  4. moman

Carbon rear triangle repair or replace

Have about a 1.5 inch impact area that needs to be repaired on the non-drive side seat stay of my dually. Rock impact. Paint is pretty good but the carbon is definitely compromised. What's people's opinion about repair or replace? An unpainted repair will cost a bit over a third of the...
  5. moman

NSW FOUND rockshox pike 160mm air shaft

Item: 160mm pike air shaft for 27.5 = 140mm for 29 Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: FOUND Extra Info: just buggered mine need one asap.
  6. moman

Sram Cassette expander advice

Bent my 42t on my xx1 cassette and looking to replace. The rest of the teeth seem pretty sweet. What should I do? 42, 44 or 44t wolf tooth extender? Anyone used these? How's the shifting compare to stock? Or should I pony up for an Xt cassette or find a secondhand sram cassette as they...
  7. moman

NSW 26" QR straight steerer air forks Reba/Sid or similar?

Item: Rockshox reba, sid or similar? Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: Not too much ;) Extra Info: Looking for a lightweight set of forks for my sons bike. Need to be QR but might be able to fit a tapered steerer (straight steerer definitely ok). Don't care what they look like...
  8. moman

Lesson: wear your knee pads when you can

Ok. I don't always wear knee pads riding sydneys northern beaches as they can be a bit hot and bulky. If I think I'll be going full enduro or doing something stupid I will, but Generally don't wear them for trail rides. Today I went for a cruisey ride around the top of manly dam and...
  9. moman

NSW Sold New Renthal Apex 60mm stem

Item: New Renthal Apex 60mm stem Location: Chatswood Sydney Item Condition: NEW Reason for selling: not needed (using a 50mm) Price and price conditions: sold Extra Info: It's a stem. Pictures: PM me if needed
  10. moman

NSW Sold YETI SB95a frame

Item: YETI SB95a frame XL black Location: Chatswood Sydney Item Condition: GC Reason for selling: New frame Price and price conditions: sold Extra Info: Fantastic frame with just a few scratches but otherwise A1 condition. Comes with near new monarch plus, Chris King headset, Thomson or...
  11. moman

SOLD Thomson 30.9 dropper

Item: Thomson ELITE EXTERNAL Dropper Post 30.9 125mm drop Location: Sydney Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Seatpost diameter on new frame is different to the old one. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: can post, or pick up is ok Pictures: to come....
  12. moman

Evil following post hype...

Looking at getting one but want to hear from any fellow 'burners that have had or are currently riding one. Likes / dislikes? Anyone willing to give me a mini review? :pray2::pray2::pray2:
  13. moman

WTB: 31.8 x 50 or 60mm stem

Item: 31.8 x 50 or 60mm stem Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: less than crc ;) Extra Info: A renthal would be perfect or else something else black and a little bling (raceface, easton etc)
  14. moman

SRAM 11 speed rear derailleur (mtb)

Item: gx to xx1 rear derailleur Location: pref Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: less than crc ;) Extra Info: snapped an irreplaceable part on my current one (outer cage) so need a new one. A new gx one is pretty tempting for the price but thought I'd see what's out their.
  15. moman

Rockshox bottomless ring kit

Thinking of adding some volume spacers to my monarch plus db. Anyone know where I can easily get a couple of these or what I can use as an alternative?
  16. moman

Minion ss feedback?

Any feedback on the minion ss yet? Anyone riding them? Been running dhr2 front and back but will change the rear for the summer and some time in the Australian alps over Chrissy. Could put my old ardent or ardent race on the back but thinking a dhf and minion ss would be an awesome combo....?
  17. moman

80-100mm qr fork for 26" wheel

Item: need an 80-100mm travel fork Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: not too much :) Extra Info: bought and old xs 26 hardtail for my son but the fork on there is super heavy. Looking for something lighter. Air sprung. Quick release. Prefer straight steerer but might be able to...
  18. moman

Any running the new Easton arc rims or heist wheelset?

Thinking of replacing my old stans flows with some of the new Easton 27mm or 30mm 29er rims laced to hope hubs. Or even just saving a little coin and weight and getting some heist wheels. Anyone running them? Thoughts?
  19. moman

SOLD Easton Havoc Carbon bars 750mm

Item: Easton Havoc Carbon bars 750mm Location: Chatswood Sydney Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: wider! Price and price conditions:SOLD $70 plus shipping or free pickup Extra Info: 750mm wide, 20mm rise, 31.8 clamp. Some markings from shifters and stem. Pictures:
  20. moman

SOLD Shimano XTR 10 speed cassette

Item: Shimano XTR 10 speed cassette Location: Chatswood Sydney Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: not needed Price and price conditions: SOLD $50 + shipping or free pickup Extra Info: Pictures: