Search results

1. peachy

VIC Niner RDO Fork or Sid XX / RCT3 - 29er

Item: A Niner RDO Rigid Fork or a 100mm SID. Both forks should have: - 15mm thru-axle; - Tapered steerer tube; and - Suit 29er. Location: Melbourne but happy to pay postage Price: Dependent on condition / model / etc.
  2. peachy

The Perfect Park? Pump track / Hot Lap / Boulder wall / Skate Park / Gym - Ideas!

Hi Rotorburners of the new and Farkiners of ye Old. I've been thinking a lot lately of public open space and the use of skate parks / pump tracks / climbing walls in such areas. It's fantastic that we are fortunate enough to have these facilities available to us for free, but a part of me...
  3. peachy

VIC Sold!!

Item: Trek EX9 29er 2014. Size: Medium / 18.5” virtual / 17.5” actual Asking Price: $2,100 ono About the bike: The Fuel EX9 29 is a 29er trail bike boasting 120mm of travel front and back. I had a great experience with this bike; it’s an incredibly efficient peddler, incredibly...
  4. peachy

VIC Sold

Item: Niner Sir 9 Medium Size Condition: Perfect used condition. It was ridden minimally before I owned it, and I never built it up. I can't actually find a scratch or chip on it. Reason for sale: Bought a Niner One 9 RDO Complete The deets: Comes with headset, rear maxle and gear...
  5. peachy

Battle of the Funduro bikes! Another X vs X thread.

Hello Farkiners of the old and Rotorburners of the new I'm in the market for a new enduro bike and was seeking to gain some real world feedback from riders who have either ridden one or more of these bikes. What I want in a bike: One that is relatively lightweight to account for my lack of...
  6. peachy

Fox Float 32 - what did I do to my forks??

Hey guys and gals To cut a long story short, I was just riding along and I hear an audible bang / pop as I enter a rock garden. Me thinks it's my rim hitting a rock, no worries, I keep riding. Nekminnit the fork starts literally speaking with compression, and I have sweet F'n all rebound...
  7. peachy

VIC SOLD sold

Sold Sold Sold
  8. peachy

Folding Front Wheel, face into pavement - advice and wheel recommendations

I commute 18km 5 days per week and generally throw in a 40-50km road ride per week, so I roughly ride 130km per week. I’m not powerful by any means so I’m confident I’m not putting any large amounts of power into the bike. Admittedly, I’m around 90kg (cuddly-soft size) and tend to hop off...
  9. peachy

VIC Sold sold sold

sold sold sold sold to the man with the pants
  10. peachy

VIC Sold sold sold

Item: Plant Focus TR 2.0 Commuter Bike (2012) - Carbon Belt Drive & Alfine 8 Speed Internal Hub Size: Medium Location: West Footscray Item Condition: BN Condition – Kept in perfect condition and barely used Reason for selling: Need money to fund a road bike purchase as I’m...
  11. peachy

VIC Sold

Sold to myself, what a deal, seller even threw in a handjob
  12. peachy

VIC Sold

Item: Fizik Gobi Saddle - White Location: Melbourne - West Footscray Item Condition: Very good conditions - couple of very light marks - rails straight Reason for selling: Not used Price and price conditions: $50 pickup from West Footscray or Melbourne City - Will post for around $15...
  13. peachy

VIC Sold

Item: Chromag OSX Bar 780mm uncut Location: Melbourne - West Footscray Item Condition: Very good conditions - couple of very light marks Reason for selling: Not used Price and price conditions: $40 pickup from West Footscray or Melbourne City Pictures: Text me on 0435 159 371 with your...
  14. peachy

VIC Sold SOLD

Item: Straightline Direct Mount Stem 50mm Titanium Bolts - Ti Grey Color Location: Melbourne - West Footscray Item Condition: Very good conditions - couple of very light marks Reason for selling: Not used Price and price conditions: $70 pickup from West Footscray or Melbourne City - Will...
  15. peachy

400-450 pound 3" Fox Spring

Item: Either a 400 or 450 pound 3" Fox Spring Location: Melbourne but willing to buy interstate Item Condition: New or barely used Price and price conditions: They can be had on CRC for $30 so anything less
  16. peachy

Fox 40 Green Spring

Item: Fox 40 Green Spring Location: Melbourne - Willing to buy from interstate Item Condition: Preferably unused or lightly used Price and price conditions: I can get them for $50 so probably $20-$30 in my hands
  17. peachy

VIC Sold

Item: Sunline Flat Bar Location: Melbourne VIC Item Condition: Great condition with plenty of life left. Little marks on them, check photos. Reason for selling:Sold the DH frame as I broke my collarbone so splitting the bike Price and price conditions: $50 Pictures:
  18. peachy

VIC Sold

Item: 661 Vapor Body Armor Large Size Location: Melbourne VIC Item Condition: Worn no more than 10 times. Pads are all in great nick never had a big crash in them and it shows. Missing velco for the shoulder pads but i never used them when they were there. Reason for selling: Don’t...
  19. peachy

VIC Sold sold sold

Item: Sunline Flat Bar Location: Melbourne VIC Item Condition: Great condition with plenty of life left. Little marks on them, check photos. Reason for selling:Sold the DH frame as I broke my collarbone so splitting the bike Price and price conditions: $50 Pictures:
  20. peachy

VIC Sold

Item: Straitline Pedals with free spares Location: Melbourne VIC Item Condition: Great condition, obvious DH marks and a missing a pin (makes no bloody difference). See the photos for condition. Reason for selling:Sold the DH frame as I broke my collarbone so splitting the bike...