Search results

1. fimpBIKES

wtb: Crankset, Sprocket, Cassette, Derailleur & Shifter - FOUND

Item: Crankset to suit 73mm Threaded (Euro) bottom bracket (non-boost), prefer sprocket included. Location: Hunter NSW, but ok to pay post or drive up and down the coast a bit. Price range/Willing to Pay:Depends on condition/brand etc + if need postage Extra Info: Wanting to try shorter cranks...
  2. fimpBIKES

Gearing for park bike

Gday Farkers, Recently had my first bike park experience (Barrington) and basically not interested in any other type of riding moving forwards :D So I'm building up kind of a minimal bike for smoother trails, here are the specs so far - Norco Sight (2016), Aluminium - 27.5 / 26inch mullet (may...
  3. fimpBIKES

Is it worth building up old frame into new All Mountain rig?

Gday Burners, I have some old frames gathering dust at the moment and want to make up a do-anything/all mountain dually. The frames I have are good but more DH orientated, I have an Atomik and a Stab just sitting there... Also have a bunch of parts for 26" wheels so probably will stick...
  4. fimpBIKES

FOUND Wanted to Buy- Child Seat, front mount

Item: Complete front child seat/carrier (eg Bobike Mini, Thule Ridealong) Location: Anywhere in Oz if you can post, around Newcastle/Central coast/hunter I can pick up Price range: Between $20 and $100 inc post if req. Extra info: Have a cute little 1yr old girl and being on a front of the...
  5. fimpBIKES

Anyone else owned a fireeye shortfuse?

they are very VERY cheap on CRC at the moment and as a 24inch guy im tempted http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=84287 bit porky from the reviews (but then again so am i...) are they cheap cos they snap? or are they ok for a fat c*nt like me to muck around on? i did...
  6. fimpBIKES

Workplace inequality issue...

Good Afternoon, im looking around for a new place to work one of the reasons i am doing this is because my currently work has made it very clear that flexible work hours are not the go UNLESS you arent me (pretty much) there are a number of people who can have fantastically flexible hours...
  7. fimpBIKES

No Crown Race on Forks WTF

Hi All woke up early to twirl the spanners around my DH bike this morning i have some new super T's im putting on so i pulled off the old forks, but they didnt have the bit of the headset on them like i thought it should not sure how this has happened, could it be that the particular...
  8. fimpBIKES

fimp's ATX dh beastie!

Hi all, with an upcoming trip to japan about to happen and since i plan to hit up a DH park over there which offers some pretty serious rides for hire i thought it was about time to FINALLY get on a dual suspension bike (this is after 10+ years of occassional DH on a hardtail :o)...
  9. fimpBIKES

DH Build Dilemma, Urgent cos i Wanna DH Tomorrow!!!

Hi Folks straight to it i have the following two frames here in the living room and one of them is going to be getting bounced down a track at killi in the morning! Norco Atomik (04) vs Giant ATX (00) So i either- ride the norco as is (crack in...
  10. fimpBIKES

fimps sweet farkin Sasquatch

:cool: hi all, this my lovely pride and joy not the best, but certainly the best i've had!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
  11. fimpBIKES

Decent Jump/Street Fork with QR?

Hi there, im throwing a bike together and was planning to use my old judy SL's (yes, im old :( ) but in my new frame the steerer is way too short so im on the hunt for a nice little fork that has - adjustable travel, prefer about 100- 130ish - single crown - must have standard quick...