Search results

1. hubbie

Photo A Day VI - 20/5

Hey Guys, Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of this. I had a lot of fun shooting the photos. Didn't get all the shots I wanted, so I'll have to leave them for another time, but happy with what I've got anyway. Tried to mix it up with shooting a bit of film as well. All shot with either my...
  2. hubbie

Loads of FREE old MTB magazines. Nthn Beaches, Syd

Hey guys, I've got two big avocado boxes full of old MTB magazines, ranging from Mountain Bike Action, Australian Mountain Biking, Dirt, Decline, a few Revolution and some randoms. All at least 2-3 years old. pretty good condition. I don't want just a few taken. I want both boxes gone in one...
  3. hubbie

Yeah Boss Huck Jam 2009 Pics

Pics by Style on your Substance www.styleonyoursuubstance.com
  4. hubbie

Mens Jogging Leggings/Tights

Need em for my Saturday night show ;) But seriously, I'm after some full length ones for jogging, riding and the gym during winter. Like cycling ones, but no bum padding, and no bibs. Would rather they weren't too shiny nor expensive also. Anyone got any and can offer some advice as to brands...
  5. hubbie

NSW !!SOLD!! Vans "Ryan Guettler" Whip Blk/Wht Poker, US9, $40

Item: Vans Whip Blk/Wht Poker Theme Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney Item Condition: Used, but good as new. no visible wear. Reason for selling: Just to hook a brother up. I work at Salvo's and they came in. Thought they'd do someone on here some good, rather than sitting there. Price and...
  6. hubbie

Mona Vale Proposed Park

Details found here: http://www.pittwater.nsw.gov.au/council/documents_on_exhibition/documents_on_exhibition2/current_exhibitions/public_exhibition_mona_vale_skatepark_facility Bowl is 8-12ft deep. epic. slated for 2009/2010 financial year, though.
  7. hubbie

Wiley Eyewear ads stuffing up?

Is anyone else getting the wiley eyewear banners popping up all over the place? I get them in the emoticons box when making replies, and in the far-left column in folders, ie. in the table cells with the icon telling you if you've posted in the thread etc. it means that the site format keeps...
  8. hubbie

Street Dog Photo Directory

Post photos of street spots you ride, have ridden, or would love to ride, and a bit of a description. Location can be posted (in bold) or undisclosed, but we're really aiming at local spots, not like photos of Barcelona off the Fly site. Don't have much to contribute at the moment, and...
  9. hubbie

Mad Hatters.

At first I thought the idea of this thread was fairly lame, and maybe it is, but if a Sneaker freaks thread can be justified, surely this can too. Noticed some people around Farkin have some real nice hats, and bike companies are churning out rad ones too; and I'm still procrastinating instead...
  10. hubbie

I'll bet you

I bet you a pair of animal grips, that I can tell you: What state you were born in Where you got your shoes How many children your father had How many letters are in your last name Seriously, one of my tutors also lectures on analyzing peoples writing and attitudes, and how it relates...
  11. hubbie

Online surveys?

Serious. Anyone actually do them? Any legit ones you know of? How well do they pay, or are they not worth bothering with? I've made 28 bucks off google ads on my blog, which don't pay out till you reach 100 bucks, but it's easy money, and my mate's up to about 55 on his blog. we'll...
  12. hubbie

Luv in da Club

Sooooo funny. It's almost nightmare material though. http://www.vimeo.com/1187654
  13. hubbie

Who's ready for summer 2008?

I am. That's who. Winter sucks already. Here's a Swan on a Gokart that I drew.
  14. hubbie

Sold

all sold thanks!
  15. hubbie

Questions about BMXico

Asked the first one in the New Shit thread, but I had another, so thought, why not start a thread. anyone can add questions if they want. both coincidentally related to Scotty Cranmer Question: With lots of fakie frontflips going on, who's going to be the first to fakie flail a quarter...
  16. hubbie

2008 BMX Games Results?

Where can I find them? are they online yet? Heard some mates won some stuff in Amateur, and wanted to find out, and interested in pro results. cheers bros.
  17. hubbie

Blogs are lame.

I started one though, even though I said I never would. Just for fun. Posting junk. try not to post too much about myself. anyone else got blogs? lewishubbard88.blogspot.com click the ad's while you're there if you want, and make me a bit of moneyyyyy. don't link the address though, cos...
  18. hubbie

Street Machine Babies

Seems like a good day for rants, as I'm high on studying. You know those letters people send into Street Machine with pictures of their newborns practically smothered by the latest copy of the magazine, or their toddler choking on a rolled up copy? I HATE THEM! nobody wants to see your baby...
  19. hubbie

Iron man

oh hell yeah http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/large_trailer.html
  20. hubbie

Shock mount dimensions

I'm after the dimensions for shock mounts (ie the eye at the end of a shock). Are these dimensions a standard? ie. will every shock have the same eye diameter, plus the same diameter of the rod that the eye is machined into? If someone has these dimensions that would be awesome. hope i've made...