1. Danoz

sold please delete

sold thank you
  2. Danoz

Sold.....

Sold thanks bye :)
  3. Danoz

Ride to conquer cancer - melbourne

hello to all you fellow road riders. like many rotor burn users (i assume), i am taking part in melbourne's first ride to conquer cancer benefiting the peter mac foundation. i am usually seen on my glory at downhill races or at the skate park on my ns, however I'm jumping on my 2009 opera...
  4. Danoz

not your average glory 00

so after selling the operator dh to some dickhead ive upgraded to this 2011 glory 00.... rides like an absolute dream and gives lots of confidence.... thanks to open road cycles for hooking me up... and thanks to mitch pryor (aka dj_14) for having the matching bike :mmph:..... not so stock...
  5. Danoz

you yangs cressy sesh.... 25/9

me n a couple of mates hit up cressy today, few little pics of the awesome day.... such a fun track, enjoy glory 00 with black tshirt is me, glory 00 with the white tshirt is mitch pryor and the glory 00 with the red and blue fox jersey is nick barkley....
  6. Danoz

Not your average Operator

bought this a couple of months ago, decided it was a little to white and bling for me. so here it is now, almost blacked out was thinking of going full saint, and would appreciate people input as to weather its a good move or not... upgraded parts are in red Frame - kona operator dh...
  7. Danoz

Sold

SOLD delete me
  8. Danoz

Found Please Delete

Item: Avid MatchMaker (both or just RH side) Location: any where in Australia will pay postage to Melbourne (send in envelope) Price range/Willing to Pay:up to $20 Extra Info: any condition they can anyways be sprayed!
  9. Danoz

POS SX Trail COMPLETE on Page 4, Action page 5

hey, got my new (second hand) sx trail on thursday last week, rode it on the weekend and loved it, decided tho it wasnt quite right, so i ordered some saints, e.13 lightguide, new chain, juicy 7 brakes and a must needed paint job. From this what do you think?
  10. Danoz

X9 rear deraileur/shifter

Item: x9 rear deraileur short cage with 9 speed shifter location: warrandyte Victoria willing to pay: $50 max for der and $30 max for shifter, ideally extra info: must be in good working condition, cosmedics aren't a problem, derailuer is essential, but shifter not urget so I can wait for a...
  11. Danoz

Found Please Delete Thank You!

Item: chain tensioner Location: Blackburn, Victoria Price range/Willing to Pay: up to 20 bucks Extra Info: as long as its straight and works :D
  12. Danoz

VIC sold

Item: Avid Code brake set, front and reat Location: Warrandyte, Victoria Item Condition: very good, couple of scratches, all minor, pads great Reason for selling: overkill for my kind of riding Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: bloody great brakes, 4 piston calipers...
  13. Danoz

VIC Please delete thank you

please delete thank you
  14. Danoz

VIC sold plese delete

the gold is sold
  15. Danoz

DJ Blk Mrkt Riot *NEW PICS*

hey people, just finished buy the last of my parts for my ultimate Riot built its super light for a 26" bike, and feels amazing! The Spec: Frame: Blk Mrkt Riot '09 Forks: Rock Shox Argyle 318 Handlebars: NPJ Wonderbars Stem: Fit DLR stem Headset: FSA Impact Grips: Animal Edwin...
  16. Danoz

VIC Sold Please Delete

sold please delete
  17. Danoz

NPJ Wonderbars

Item: NPJ Wonderbars 3" rise Location: Blackburn Sth, Victoria. Item Condition: would prefer brand new but i cant get them but will settle for not too smashed..... but am planning to paint them Price: up to 100 Pictures: would be great!
  18. Danoz

NPJ Wonderbars

hey guys, im needing a pair NPJ wonderbars, but i cant find who imports them anymore and where to get them even off the internet? thanks
  19. Danoz

VIC Sold Please Delete

sold please delete
  20. Danoz

Sold Please Delete

Sold Please Delete