Search results

1. Danoz

VIC Sold please delete thanks

free bump, went and saw this bike on saturday. it is literally BRAND NEW. for $2600 i'd be on it, real shame i can't :(
  2. Danoz

33lb Intense M6

Both rides looking neat as! Love the idea with the suction cups, tried it out with some camera mount cups on my audi tts, works a treat thanks!
  3. Danoz

sold please delete

sold pending payment. thank you rotor burn
  4. Danoz

sold please delete

sold thank you
  5. Danoz

VIC Sold Please Delete

free bump! would definitely get on this if i had the cash!
  6. Danoz

SOLD please delete

Free Bump! cant believe this is still for sale at the price! surely someone whats to get on this!
  7. Danoz

Mount Buller Mountain Bike Trip

Hope you've got your snow tyres on Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  8. Danoz

VIC Sold please delete

Wow how has bobody snapped this up bikr is in mint conditonn mitch doesnt ride hard so it hasnt been abused, i would know .. free bump for you
  9. Danoz

Sold.....

Back from the bottom now with new price. Pm me with offers or if you need more pics, etc Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  10. Danoz

VIC SOLD please delete thanks

For those who are iffy about these. I have ridden this bike and brakes feel amazing. I have the same bike with stock saint brakes and these really do have more feel and the levers feel so much nicer than standard saints Would highly recommend Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk
  11. Danoz

Sold.....

bump it up, pics aren't up to date, if theres interest i will upload some more.... shoot me an offer pretty keen to sell if the price is right
  12. Danoz

Sold.....

Sold thanks bye :)
  13. Danoz

Ride to conquer cancer - melbourne

hello to all you fellow road riders. like many rotor burn users (i assume), i am taking part in melbourne's first ride to conquer cancer benefiting the peter mac foundation. i am usually seen on my glory at downhill races or at the skate park on my ns, however I'm jumping on my 2009 opera...
  14. Danoz

XTR/SAINT COMBO?will they mate????

It's been done mate http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?231769-Giant-Glory-00-build-project-complete-) Have a look at the link above, mate did it on his glory 00, its not easy to set up and theres not much power gain but of you have the money it gives you better feel and looks...
  15. Danoz

DH Giant Glory 00 build project complete :)

no they dont, just more bling and give you something to talk about.... after riding them so far my saints feel better than these xtr/saint
  16. Danoz

not your average glory 00

Well when it was stock I weighed it with 2 seperete scales and got 17.2. I shall find out the exact wight so you can sleep at night None the less it rides amazing and im very happy
  17. Danoz

Well my mates got his down to 16.4 kg with same spec. Plus xtr levers and renthal chainring... im hoping for similar with the ti spring... Tubeless wheels plus those tyres saves a good about of weight... Was 17.2 stock with tubeless tyres so well see
  18. Danoz

so after selling the operator dh to some dickhead ive upgraded to this 2011 glory 00.... rides like an absolute dream and gives lots of confidence.... thanks to open road cycles for hooking me up... and thanks to mitch pryor (aka dj_14) for having the matching bike :mmph:..... not so stock...
  19. Danoz

you yangs cressy sesh.... 25/9

me n a couple of mates hit up cressy today, few little pics of the awesome day.... such a fun track, enjoy glory 00 with black tshirt is me, glory 00 with the white tshirt is mitch pryor and the glory 00 with the red and blue fox jersey is nick barkley....
  20. Danoz

justin bieber gets shot

baby baby baby ARRRHHH... nice now if only it was real