Search results

1. quannum

NSW zee left hand brake lever

After one of these for my kid. Item: Zee Left Hand Lever Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: $50 Extra Info: Or similar spec
  2. quannum

NSW New Galfer Wave Rotors. Pair, 180mm and 203mm

Rotor regret. Kid wants to move to Maguras. Item: Galfer Wave Rotors. Pair, 180mm and 203mm. 6 bolt. Location: Gymea, Sydney. Item Condition: Brand new, no packaging as it was thrown out. Reason for selling: Moving to Magura. Price and price conditions: $100 for the pair Extra Info: Would...
  3. quannum

Found: Front 29” Boost with chonky rim

My kid has absolutely trashed his front wheel (and parts of himself too, but he’s okay) and before we drop coin on a new wheel though I’d check here in case there are any good spares anyone wants rid of… We’re after a 29” boost , ideally 6 bolt. He’s taken to jumping off big things so a capable...
  4. quannum

Posting a wheel is exxy

My kid has someone wanting to buy an old wheel of ours via FBM. It's going from Sydney to Bathurst, and we measured up a legit wheel box / weight and Sendle quoted us $60 - which kinda kills the deal. Any tips on posting a wheel for a more reasonable cost? Do I skip the wheel box and risk...
  5. quannum

Sold Fox Transfer 2021

Item: 2021 FOX dropper Location: Sydney Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Upgrade time Price and price conditions: $200 neg, can post. Extra Info: 175mm drop. 2021 Fox Factory Transfer Post with 175mm Travel and a 31.6 diameter. The post works well for being a couple of years old and...
  6. quannum

Sold TransX Dropper

Item: TransX Dropper. 31.6 and 150mm. No lever. Location: Sydney, can post. Item Condition: Thin line on back of stanchion, otherwise works fine. Reason for selling: Got a well priced Fox post, with no lever. Price and price conditions: $75? Can post. Pictures:
  7. quannum

Sold DMR Defy 35+ Stem

Item: DMR Defy 35+ Stem. 35mm bar, 35mm reach, 5mm rise. 1 1/8 steerer. Location: Sydney, can ship. Item Condition: Good, no scratches Reason for selling: Someone wants a purple stem instead Price and price conditions: $70? Pictures:
  8. quannum

Cycling glasses, prescription or no?

Hey folks, Ive decided I need to get some cycling glasses, as I’m currently riding wearing my regular prescription glasses and worried I’ll break them, had a fall the other week and damaged a spring! I’m after some opinions: If you already need glasses to see, do you wear regular cycling...
  9. quannum

Sold Novatec 29 microspline rear

Kid replaced his rear wheel so the old is for sale, as are the rotors. Can post. Item: Novatec 29 Boost Rear. 6 bolt and microspline. Location: Sydney Item Condition: Tube only due to a chunky dent. Hub is fine. Reason for selling: New wheel purchased. Price and price conditions: $50 Extra...
  10. quannum

Sourcing a microspline pawl clip

My rear (shimano…) hub crapped out and on inspection the clip that presses on the pawls is damaged. Anyone know of any sources for similarly sized (roughly 32mm diameter) spring clips that aren’t from bike shops?
  11. quannum

FOUND 15x110 Front axle with QR

We’ve (my kid has…) rounded off the fixed axle on the front wheel. We’ve managed to remove it but it’s stuffed. I’m after a QR model to replace it, ideally a rock shox ones. Item: 15x110 QR (ie no tool) for a Rock Shox 35 Silver Location: Sydney, happy to cover post Price: $50? Less than a...
  12. quannum

Sold Brand-X Medium Hardtail 27.5

Item: Brand-X HT-01, roughly 3 years old. Location: Sydney Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Upgrade Price and price conditions: $700? Make an offer. Extra Info: The bike has minimal scratches to the frame and forks. Drivetrain is only a few months old and hasn't been used much since...
  13. quannum

NSW 11-42 compatible 10 speed rear mech

On the off chance someone has an okay condition 10 sp rear mech, let me know what you have before I just grab myself a new Deore. I have a good condition Zee FR rear mech to swap/trade if that helps. Item: 11-42 compatible 10 speed rear mech Price: $30 ? Location: Sydney Extra Info: Decent...
  14. quannum

Upgrading an old fork, and the rest

Hello Im looking for some advice as to the best way to do an upgrade. Current bike is a BrandX HT01 running 26” QR wheels. Head tube is tapered. No replaceable dropouts so I can only run QR. I have a super old (must be mid - late 2000s) Fox fork on the front. Current wheels are similar-era...
  15. quannum

Buying a used dropper

I’ve been looking to get a dropper for a while and what appears like a good buy is available locally. Having not owned one before I’m not sure what to check. Any advice on common problems or things to avoid? It’s a Reverb if that helps.
  16. quannum

Sold Rocky Mountain Vertex M Easton

This has been in my garage for ages, let me know if you’re interested in it! Item: Rocky Mountain Vertex Medium 26” Location: Sutherland, Sydney Item Condition: Used, scratches but structurally fine Reason for selling: Not building more kids bikes Price and price conditions: Make an offer...
  17. quannum

Sold XT 9sp brake/shifter, Deore left shifter, Deore calipers

Bunch of leftovers, happy to post. Pickup is southern Sydney. Item: XT ST-M755 dual brake and shifter right unit Location: Sydney Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Not useful to me Price and price conditions: Free Item: SOLD!! Deore SL-M610 left unit, i spec 1 Location: Sydney Item...
  18. quannum

Sold Free (damaged) Race Face Evolve Cranks

My kid changed his pedals and didn’t stop to wonder why the non drive side was so difficult to attach. The fruits of his labour are here. Item: Race Face Evolve 24mm 175mm Location: Sydney Item Condition: Non Drive Side is fubar, badly cross threaded Reason for selling: Broken, may help...
  19. quannum

NSW Cheapie 24mm crankset

Item: 24mm cranks for my kids bike Location: Sydney, or post Price range/Willing to Pay: Under 40 Extra Info: Trashed thread means new cranks for my kid. 170mm ideally, not picky in size or condition tbh. For use in a 1x10 setup.
  20. quannum

Rear XT brake, too much flex in the lever

Hi I’m running an M785 rear disc setup. Squeezing the lever, it bites reasonably well, but I can keep squeezing until the lever hits the bar. All the brake adjustments are dialed back to minimum. I’ve bled the system and I still have the same issue. I’m reasonably sure I have the air out so...