Search results

1. quannum

The Brig

My young ‘un bought some Magura brakes from Eugene last week, which arrived earlier this week. So hopefully more like a stock or systems problem than anything else - that said, radio silence after taking payment is a terrible customer experience that feels scammy.
  2. quannum

Signa Sports with Liquidity issues .... (CRC/Wiggle/Probike/Nukeproof/Vitus)

Earlier this month I returned a set of brakes to Wiggle under warranty. Looks like the parcel got lost and I got a refund as a result. I feel very lucky - i dont fancy trying to get warranty claims from Wiggle in the coming months. Hope my other set hold up!
  3. quannum

NSW New Galfer Wave Rotors. Pair, 180mm and 203mm

Rotor regret. Kid wants to move to Maguras. Item: Galfer Wave Rotors. Pair, 180mm and 203mm. 6 bolt. Location: Gymea, Sydney. Item Condition: Brand new, no packaging as it was thrown out. Reason for selling: Moving to Magura. Price and price conditions: $100 for the pair Extra Info: Would...
  4. quannum

Bargain buys thread

Argggg not boost!
  5. quannum

Well, they lost the wheel. Unbelievable. Got a refund and bought a pro 4 hope hoop locally instead.
  6. quannum

Ordered a new front wheel from Wiggle just at the start of November, delivery by Aramex. I’ve only just seen this thread, wish me luck!
  7. quannum

Found: Front 29” Boost with chonky rim

Ended up buying a Nukeproof Horizon V2 from Wiggle. Hoping that’s chonk enough to last!
  8. quannum

Found: Front 29” Boost with chonky rim

My kid has absolutely trashed his front wheel (and parts of himself too, but he’s okay) and before we drop coin on a new wheel though I’d check here in case there are any good spares anyone wants rid of… We’re after a 29” boost , ideally 6 bolt. He’s taken to jumping off big things so a capable...
  9. quannum

Sold Novatec 29 microspline rear

Sold!
  10. quannum

Sold Fox Transfer 2021

Sold!
  11. quannum

Sold Fox Transfer 2021

Dropped to $200
  12. quannum

Posting a wheel is exxy

Great advice, thanks all!
  13. quannum

Posting a wheel is exxy

My kid has someone wanting to buy an old wheel of ours via FBM. It's going from Sydney to Bathurst, and we measured up a legit wheel box / weight and Sendle quoted us $60 - which kinda kills the deal. Any tips on posting a wheel for a more reasonable cost? Do I skip the wheel box and risk...
  14. quannum

Sold Fox Transfer 2021

Item: 2021 FOX dropper Location: Sydney Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Upgrade time Price and price conditions: $200 neg, can post. Extra Info: 175mm drop. 2021 Fox Factory Transfer Post with 175mm Travel and a 31.6 diameter. The post works well for being a couple of years old and...
  15. quannum

Live Music Thread

That looks a fun line up! I missed Andy C last time he played Sydney, it looked to be a decent show! Realised earlier that the first time I saw him play was 1998. Yikes.
  16. quannum

Bargain buys thread

Hope Fortus rears with Pro 4 hubs. Only non-boost microspline left, but for $281 a pretty good price if it fits, or you don’t mind using an adaptor. https://www.wiggle.com/au/p/hope-fortus-35-rear-wheel
  17. quannum

TAS Fox Float DPS Factory EVOL LV 2021 165x45 Trunnion

I’m sure I could work it out, but any ideas if this can take a remote lockout? Interested either way, if it’s still available.
  18. quannum

The gaming thread

That looks really interesting, sounds a little bit like Journey. Added it to my backlog!
  19. quannum

The gaming thread

I was interested to see what games they had in the Atari Jaguar pack but some of the “classics” must be third party titles and not available. Tempest 2000 is there though, and worth a play!
  20. quannum

Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

Hopefully not too off topic, but I’ve been looking at getting a heat pump hot water tank, and I am getting ads for supply and install for under $100. A unit was around $5k installed from the lot that installed my solar panels. Obviously credits are involved, but what am I missing? That’s a...