Search results

1. Drop_Bear

Big W's own brand shockers

It'll catch on
  2. Drop_Bear

Our troops are coming home !

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/iraq-troops-coming-home/2007/11/30/1196037131014.html This is great news. Hoo-fucking-ray !! I don't care if it's a politcal stunt, a popularity boost decision just get us the fuck out of that quagmire of a shit hole. We had no place being there in...
  3. Drop_Bear

Morris Iemma .. The Crushinator !!

http://www.drive.com.au/Editorial/ArticleDetail.aspx?ArticleID=45438&vf=7 "Car hoons will be penalised and humiliated under a NSW government initiative to wreck the vehicles of offenders and publish video footage of the destruction." In some ways I think this is a good thing but seriously...
  4. Drop_Bear

AWD Jeep MTB ... I can't decide if this is really cool or really really really lame

http://www.martialmart.com/jeruspallwhd.html This might be old news to everyone else but it's the 1st time I've seen one. Discuss please. I'm totally perplexed.
  5. Drop_Bear

Specialized foot pain.. oh so specialized

Hi hi... Does anyone get chronic foot pain from the body geometry Specialized shoes ? I'm trying to figure out whether it's something else or the shoes before I dish out another $150 bucks for new ones. I've tried using different inner soles to no avail. I'm considering some Shimano's...
  6. Drop_Bear

Single trail around Melb ?

Hi guys.. I'm wondering if anyone knows some good single trail tracks around within an 1 or 2 around Melbourne ? I've done around the upper yarra and I'm keen to check out the You Yangs but if anyone knows any others that have a few KMS of demanding trails I'd be most appreciative if you can...
  7. Drop_Bear

Carbon seat posts and bars

Hey guys. My XTC 2 is coming in on Friday and I'm gonna give it a good ride before I chose to upgrade but I was thinking of getting some carbon seat posts and or riser bars. Does anyone have any good or bad experiences with them ? I'm after something that will smooth out my ride if I decide...
  8. Drop_Bear

SRAM Plasma hubs

What happened to these hubs ? I read nothing but good reviews but can't find ANY for sale ? I know SACHS was bought out by SRAM but I had no luck there either. Anyone know ?
  9. Drop_Bear

Lower Back Pain

Hi guys... (Still a newbie to the forums) Just got back into riding recently (after a prolonged injury) and I'm finding that my lower back is killing me after long road bike rides and after fast climbs on the MTB. I've tried usiing flats and clipless but neither seem to be the culprit. Any...
  10. Drop_Bear

06 XTC 2 or something else ?

Hey guys Just returning to MTB riding and looking at getting a new bike to suit my style. The best way I can describe it is rough XC (A few DH's, <3' drop offs and some nasty ass climbs). I've been looking around at new bikes around the $1500-$2000 mark and the most promising so far is the...