Search results

1. Jabubu

Second Hand Bike Recommendation

2. Jabubu

Electric Vehicles etc

Well the first one had a faulty lambda sensor but then it was trouble free for 6,000 miles. The second one needed a gearbox recondition and the big fuse failed but that was an older used model.
  3. Jabubu

Electric Vehicles etc

Agreed, straight ahead doesn't change the position of the buttons. I've never had a button fail in a car in the 30 years I've been driving. And I've owned two TVRs!
  4. Jabubu

It's only available as an XL in Deore spec - go for it!
  5. Jabubu

Electric Vehicles etc

Because Teslas have been faultless with cameras... But seriously, why are companies trying to do away with tried and trusted ergonomics? There's a reason VW are returning to buttons and switches from non-tactile touch controls.
  6. Jabubu

Used SUV's ~$20K pref 7 seats

From a car forum -
  7. Jabubu

And you'll need a ute to carry it around.
  8. Jabubu

Trails around Wagga or Tumbarumba?

Daaaaamn
  9. Jabubu

They ride really well - a little weighty but you can buy some quality wheels and lighten up the rotating mass by at least half a kilo. The standard bike came with a Rockshox 35 but we got a Pike Ultimate as a warranty replacement!
  10. Jabubu

Electric Vehicles etc

A motorbike doesn't have a steering wheel. Your hands grip the bars and there is limited side to side movement, but your hands and controls are always in the same place. Putting vertical indicator buttons on a steering wheel so they're not consistently in the same place is a dumb idea. It just is.
  11. Jabubu

Electric Vehicles etc

I rarely take mine to the city, but when I do I rarely have issues parking it. I also looked at the updated Tesla Model Y online (Juniper) and apparently ventilated seats will be available :)
  12. Jabubu

Black Dogs and mental shit in general

Awesome! I've gone the opposite way, I've been feeling a bit down and eating as a result, coupled with no riding and food has been my companion. It feels like today is the first day of winter (that might change) but it'll soon be time to get riding again! I wanted to today but I'm recovering...
  13. Jabubu

Little Things You Hate

I have to be careful what I say but let the law be carried out diligently and without prejudice.
  14. Jabubu

Niggling 'injury' whinge

Not sure I'd want to undergo surgery just to do the latter though.
  15. Jabubu

Mobile Phone Recommendations

Would this be viable? https://www.starlink.com/au/business/direct-to-cell
  16. Jabubu

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

I'd prefer a Manitou Mezzer special edition or Cane Creek Helm Mk2 Launch edition - Or a custom colour like this Fox 36 -
  17. Jabubu

Electric Vehicles etc

It's c+1 don't you know!
  18. Jabubu

Electric Vehicles etc

What's the weight of that trailer + cargo out of interest? And what is the weight of the car + cargo?
  19. Jabubu

Electric Vehicles etc

They probably don't if they only camp at Big4.
  20. Jabubu

Electric Vehicles etc

I'm sure it could but I don't have the space for another trailer, I've already got a camper trailer to store. Plus I can choose not to hook a trailer up and instead take two dogs to the beach and not sully the interior.