Search results

1. R

Second Hand Bike Recommendation

Norco Fluid, more trail /XC or a Optic, more all mountain ish. Good Optic's are coming up as Muppets go the high pivot wanky fest Optic.
  2. R

Poor Mans Disc Facing Tool

ooohhh, a laser no less.
  3. R

I actually have very little use for the tool, but I love buying & using specific tools, made for specific tasks. I mean look at this one ! https://www.bikesociety.com.au/shop/tools/sram-ultimate-piston-press-tool?gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8vb0tJzNhQMVxaNmAh2FmABfEAQYBiABEgLm2vD_BwE
  4. R

Thinking of giving a gravel bike a crack

I've drifted to gravel due to the constant rain in SE Qld, now that tracks are dry for the 1st time in months MTB is my fix.
  5. R

Thinking of giving a gravel bike a crack

I'm planning on riding the RADL in Jan 2025, mainly as the youngest lives in Radelaide & my wife is a roadie groupie, love the Tour Down Under. Plus it gives me an excuse to build up a Carbonda 707.
  6. R

Files are boring
  7. R

True, but it'll clean up the face ? Besides its a tool I don't have, so I must have it !
  8. R

Anyone had any experience with this tool ? I know its not the shizz. https://www.icetoolz.eu/en/icetoolz-disc-mount-facing-tool-shuriken-e272/a9232
  9. R

How many bikes is too many ?

Actually rode this morning, Daisy Hill was mint.
  10. R

How many bikes is too many ?

3 covers all the bases for me. Norco Optic - all mountain etc Carbonda 936 - marathon / bike when I'm unfit Cotic Solaris Max - hard tail MTB, then rigid MTB, now rigid roadie/commuter/bike packing. Selling to build a Carbonda 707.
  11. R

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I'd like to say I went a blast in the dirt, but it never stops raining in SE Qld, absolutely shitting me to tears !
  12. R

15km yesterday, 1st proper ride in 6 weeks with Covid life & a wife undergoing knee replacement. Even with a Mazza F & R (wet weather combo from now on), felt great to be out on the tracks. Optic rules !
  13. R

XC Fairlight has arrived....

Very sexy bike.
  14. R

XC Fairlight has arrived....

Your a tease Rusty
  15. R

She's tells me she'll be quite comfortable ?
  16. R

Almost home can be the most dangerous, my wife cut me off going into our driveway, didn't seem me, on the phone no less !
  17. R

AM Forbidden Dreadnought Pimp Spec

One day I'll post my Optic, production quality will be more in the crayon vein.
  18. R

AM Forbidden Dreadnought Pimp Spec

It's going to be awfully hard to beat this build & impossible to beat the PYR thread production quality. Beautiful bike.
  19. R

Chain breaker tool, which one?

My wife bought me the Abbey chain breaker for my 60th, probably the only Abbey tool I'll ever have. Beautiful tool.