Search results

1. morkz_media

Carbon bars recommendations

hey All... Whats peoples recommendations on carbon riser bars, currently have the easton havoc bars but i find them to wide being 800, i may just cut them down but i still prefer the deity bars which i have used previously. Whats peoples opinions on the renthal, Enve
  2. morkz_media

26" MTB Frame - Medium (Melbourne)

Item: Chasing a 26" MTB frame, 135 rear and headtube needs to be straight if possible. and medium size alloy or carbon Location: melbourne near cbd Price range/Willing to Pay: $100 - $500 Extra Info: prefer non tapered head tube.
  3. morkz_media

North shore bike racks

Hi has anyone bought or tried the north shore bike racks not sure if there is an Aussie supplier but these are the http://www.northshoreracks.com
  4. morkz_media

VIC Rock shox boxxer 151 or 7" versions 2000 model era

Item: Rock shox boxxers 151 98 99 2000 2001 Location: melbourne or will pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: $100 - $300 pending what you have and condition. Extra Info:
  5. morkz_media

VIC Rock Shox 151 Old school Boxxer

Item: chasing a set of Rock Boxers from 1998 - 2000 era 6" versions preferred Location: melbourne be ideal and willing to pay postage. Price range/Willing to Pay: $100 - $200 let me know what you have Extra Info:
  6. morkz_media

VIC 650b or 29er in size small hartail

Item: 650B or 29er Size small Carbon or alloy Location: melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: $1000 - $1500 prefer but will go up for a cracker of deal Extra Info: happy for items be posted. open to shimano or sram groupset.
  7. morkz_media

24" Wheel DJ Bike for Kids

Hi all Can anyone suggest what options i might have for a 24" Wheel DJ bike, its for a mate of mine his kid is about 8, Looked at the Norco Ryde but they didnt bring them in Australia Looked at the Kona Shred, but he didn't like the bike as much and look more for DJ specific as that...
  8. morkz_media

MTB Storage for home

Curious what people do for bike storage, for a number of mountain bikes ( 6 bikes ) mix of dh, all mountain xc Was thinking something along the lines of this. http://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/T7STFNNDS/title/torpedo7-bike-display-stand Currently have the bike in a stand where the wheel...
  9. morkz_media

VIC XC 26" wheelset 15mm front 135 qr rear, Centre Lock setup

Item: Looking for a good condition xc wheelset, Must be 15mm front 135 QR rear Tubless Centre Lock Rotors Location: Prefer Melbourne but will look at options with postage Price range/Willing to Pay: $300 - $500 pending what you have Extra Info:
  10. morkz_media

VIC Sold

Item: 2014 Avid Elixir Trail 9 (4 piston brakes black Location: clifton hill Item Condition: brand new removed from a bike Reason for selling: prefer Shimano Price and price conditions: $300 including postage express post Extra Info: 180mm front rotor and 160mm rear rotor Front 80cm Rear...
  11. morkz_media

Sold

Item: Purchased as 2011 Kashima Fox forks, all the internals were upgraded to 2012 spec in 2012 when they got a service, forks have had no use for over 12 months. Location: Melbourne Clifton Hill Item Condition:very good Reason for selling: change Price and price conditions: $1150 Extra...
  12. morkz_media

2013 Fox 40

Item: 2013 fox 40 kashima Location: prefer melbourne near cbd Price range/Willing to Pay: $1000 ish prefer less Extra Info: either black or white must be kashima coated
  13. morkz_media

VIC Grid port 3 or 4 bike carrier

Looking for grips port carrier to suit 3 or 4 bikes pick up in Melbourne $150 - $250
  14. morkz_media

Am rim choice ust or not 26"

So I'm looking for a new rim for a wheelsets I'm building up for an all mountain yeti sb66 want something strong so was thinking the mavic 819 however was concerned that there aren't many tyre choice that are ust or am i wrong ? Or should l look at the dt Swiss rims ?
  15. morkz_media

*** EBAY SCAM Beware high end bikes **

Hi all.. Not sure if you have seen these bikes on ebay but weary, nothing seems to check out even though they claim to be local all bikes seem dodge.. All bikes are claimed to be brand new never ridden same back drops, shit photos yes the descriptions are detailed and some parts are true...
  16. morkz_media

2013 troy lee designs d3 helmets

Hi all Who in Melbourne is stocking the troy lee d3 helmets ? Also are all the Australian delivered helmets coming with the Australian standards sticker on them
  17. morkz_media

Hope Pro 2 hubs convert from 10mm bolt up to 10mm qr

Got some hope wheels second hand, but didnt realise they were 10mm bolt So what im wanting to know I just order the Hope QR ends, but did i need to get a new axel assembly also or just the 2 x QR ends be sufficient. thanks
  18. morkz_media

XC chain guide

What have people been running for a chain guide for an xc style/commuter bike. I have got a bike im building up, and running 1 x 9spd and its hard tail and wasnt planning on running triple chain rings as its going to be a commuter style bike to ride to work. So it doesnt have, chain guide...
  19. morkz_media

Forks 15mm axel, wheelsets brakes

Item: 1. Short travel forks 100mm - 140mm max prefer 15mm axel ( $200 - $350) 2. Wheelset 15mm axel to suit forks and 135x10mm rear mus be disc hubs doesnt need to be tubeless ($200 - $300) 3. Disk brakes avid exlix or shimano xt $150 - $200 with or with out rotors can do a deal...
  20. morkz_media

what shimano 8" adaptor for Rock boxxer's RC1

Hi there, Just putting my shimano saint 2011 brakes on my Rock Shox boxxer's RC 2011 what adaptor is required?