Search results

1. S

The bike industry crisis

i would hope kona doesnt belly up and survives and becomes a better and more competitive brand like it was back in the day. first proper proper bike i had was the 2006 stinky
  2. S

Little Things You Hate

in the bush. there more than welcome to follow me to the bush to suss it out :P ultimately there just machetes and you can easily buy them again for like 50 bucks or less
  3. S

Little Things You Hate

at mountain bike tracks.
  4. S

Little Things You Hate

meh just make sure you keep it somewhat dirty and say you're doing trail clearing. i routinely had machetes in my car when i was doing trai clearing
  5. S

The future of Slopestyle (Mens not going ahead tomorrow, Crankworx)

and not on at stupid o'oclock. I stopped watching formular 1 more or less with their new start times for races meaning most of them now start at like 12am and dont finish till 1 or 2am.
  6. S

didn't look further into it but heard they've struck a deal
  7. S

Little Things You Hate

ive been having some issues with auspost shipping too. i bought a new phone which was sent off the day later than it got the stuck at the local post office for like 3-4 days. I literally could have just gone to the po and picked it up myself.
  8. S

How many bikes is too many ?

you can only ride one at a time so i'd say 3. a primary a secondary and one to nag a girl your interested in to come on a ride with you than a different ride later on.
  9. S

70k was for the 6 riders. if slopestyle gets 20 riders it might be looking more towards 500 grand, per round, maybe closer to 750? so like what 2 million or thereabouts for a 4 round season ?
  10. S

so looking at the crankworx season they have 4 rounds so at most it'd roughly cost them 280 grand tops for the slopestyle season.
  11. S

so factoring in prize money would the cost of the riders demands be around 50-70k all up or thereabouts ?
  12. S

how many competitors does slopestyle normally get? just looking at last years finals it would cost them about 25-30k just for those 6 riders not factoring in any prize money.
  13. S

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

kinda begs the question, if we're attracting nearly 12,000 nurses and 8800 doctors (Presumably per year?) than how come hospitals and aged/disability care always seems so overwhelmed? Is it simply just waay waaay too much demand and still a lack of beds or just a combination of the two still...
  14. S

The gaming thread

i haven't touched skyrim in a very very long time, these days im preoccupied with black desert
  15. S

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

yeah lots more needs to be done to ease on their workload as there's only so much anyone can take really before they throw the towel in. money is a good starting point but you still can't be working people on 12 14 hour shifts monday to fri and requiring weekends too as people will only do that...
  16. S

i thought it was obvious haha. i know there's serious lack of beds and nurses causing ambos to ramp up. Its not easy to train up en/rns let along surgeons and gp's and etc.
  17. S

its easy solving ramping. if you put restrictions in it doesn't exist. simple.
  18. S

just put a 30 minute limit on ambulance ramping and problem solved