Search results

1. S

The QUICK question thread.....

Has anyone had experience with this outfit? I'm thinking about getting a proper bike fitting to see if I can get a bit more comfy. https://www.elbowsakimbo.com.au/bike-fit-pricing/
  2. S

Any Experience With Ti Softail?

Big..too big:rolleyes:
  3. S

Newly Released eBikes and eComponents General

Pretty heavy if the Valeo Effigear is anything to go by. The Valeo/Effigear Smart e-Bike System features seven gears with a range of 450% and a whopping 130 Nm of maximum torque. Total weight of the 48 V motor comes to 4.9 kg, which means that the gearbox part of the system adds about 2 kg to...
  4. S

Little Things You Hate

I had a 2013 V40 2.0 straight 5 cyl for a couple of years, would probably still have it if it wasn't so low to get into. Shared the same chassis and some of the running gear as the performance Ford Focus of the time. Drove like it was on rails.
  5. S

Hearing you on that..I might get a Thudbuster for the time being on this one and see how much of a difference that makes.
  6. S

Pinion prices have become a lot more reasonably priced with the introduction of the C line, the link below is for their online shop. I do realise that my planning is all pie in the sky stuff at the moment, but it's something to fill the day with:) What design were you thinking of for your Ti...
  7. S

I'd love to ride a bike with a Kindernay hub to see what the hyd shifting was like..they are a bit more expensive than Pinion, but can use between bikes or even different wheel sizes if you purchase extra swap cages.
  8. S

Star Wars

I was going to ask how she got a job at Hooters..but I'm too PC for that.
  9. S

The discount code thread

CRC summer sale on now https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en
  10. S

I just saw this on the Waltly Alibaba site, looks like a better design.
  11. S

Thanks @beeb..will let you know how I get on:)
  12. S

So by thinner you would look at the 6mm yeah? This is all new ground for me @beeb, so will get onto Linkage X3 to try and understand a bit more about it Mate. Wish me luck;)
  13. S

Sorry..is hidden among the text :rolleyes: https://streamable.com/8b3jam
  14. S

Well that piques my interest for sure @beeb. From reading a bit on forums, the manufacturers seem to use either 6 or 8mm plate..the one from Titan used 6mm and he gets quite a bit of flex out of it going by the video on the page below. I'd probably ask Waltly about 8mm...
  15. S

That probably wouldn't bother me too much @wkkie..but if its bouncing about too much when pedaling I might have to rethink things:rolleyes:
  16. S

It will be an addition to the fleet..I've moved the ebike on as have hardly used it since getting the pinion bike, so have room for another. Have been getting a few sore spots from doing a lot (for me) of kms on the hardtail. So will use it for much the same type of activities, but hoping for a...
  17. S

It's quite odd looking..and dated as you say:)
  18. S

What is that @Tubbsy?
  19. S

The less maintenance factor is certainly an attraction.
  20. S

Have been reading a bit about that..but it's all in the execution of course.