Search results

1. birddog69

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Vanessa the Undressa?
  2. birddog69

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

No need to apologize. I should have taken another picture after I returned from my ride this morning. I took a few tools along, including perhaps myself, to make some adjustments. You can relax as the handle bars are where they should be. However, the bike got a bit dirty so posting a photo...
  3. birddog69

Wow! I didn't know the cockpit set up police patrolled Rotoburn.
  4. birddog69

Maybe that's why I can't do a Fakey on it?
  5. birddog69

Just finished building this, sort of, on Sunday. Took it out for a test run which went well but some of the lines needed to be shortened. I have done that now so the bike is finished; well, are they ever really finished? The front of the head tube still looks like the back of my television but...
  6. birddog69

After market dropper lever. Any suggestions?

Thanks. Looks the goods. Most breaky thing on my bike is my thumbs.
  7. birddog69

The first two had the stop in the remote. This one is in the post. I have been able to build this bike rather cheaply so I am willing to spend the $$ for a decent lever. I have I-Spec brakes so I will see if I can get a Shimano. Other wise, I will look for a Wolf Tooth as they are getting a...
  8. birddog69

I have put a Brand X dropper post on my Chameleon. This is my third Brand X and they all work great. But they make terrible levers and the one that came with the new post is the worst. I am after a lever that easy to use since my thumbs have gotten a bit mangledduring ejections from my bike...
  9. birddog69

TAS Old crap now cheap

I think they are only open Sundays. 1-4 https://hobartbikekitchen.org/about/
  10. birddog69

Brand new ( just out the wrapper!)

Just like the moto guys say " all the gear, all the time." I only manage to hurt myself fooling around with little or no protection.
  11. birddog69

TAS Old crap now cheap

If you don't get any takers this week, just drop it all at the Bicycle Kitchen in Davey Street.
  12. birddog69

Choosing a decent bike for a growing 11yr old (151cm tall)

Only comes with Flintstone brakes.
  13. birddog69

Choosing a decent bike for a growing 11yr old (151cm tall)

Could this be the bike? I survived it; your kids should be alright.
  14. birddog69

You laugh you lose

I have heard spending time in jail can lead to butt hurt, at least initially.
  15. birddog69

Going grey... 2019 Transition Sentinel

Yes, beeb, I love to read about other people's bike builds. I just finished building a new SC Chameleon on Thursday and my wife and I put in about 50 kms on the Tasman Peninsula this weekend. Full report with photos later but expect a shorter story. Well done. On the list for my next trail bike.
  16. birddog69

TAS 29 inch boost rear wheel with HG hub.

Sure happy to have look. Which suburb are you in?
  17. birddog69

TAS 29 inch boost rear wheel with HG hub.

Item: 29 inch boost rear wheel with HG hub. Location: Hobart Price range/Willing to Pay: I know what they cost new so be realistic Extra Info: Someone out there must have one they are not using. 29 inch boost rear wheel with HG hub. Will look at anything; but won't buy just anything. Prefer...
  18. birddog69

Get it before the price rise!
  19. birddog69

Apparently it's possible.
  20. birddog69

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

I will grab some of that! With 2 bikes on DT Swiss hubs as well. Thanks!