Search results

1. Ackland

From the Blue Skye to the Deep Green Sea

Mr Burns must have given all of the power plant employees raises...
  2. Ackland

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Are you questioning his exacting specifications?
  3. Ackland

beautiful bikes - post them here

No kink shaming but we clearly have very differing definitions of "beautiful"
  4. Ackland

LIGHTS MEGATHREAD - all questions on riding lights asked and answered here!!!

Don't you have some bearings to repack?
  5. Ackland

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Dentists can feel the difference through their saddle rails
  6. Ackland

Deviate Highlander - more common around here than a Farkin Banshee

I think it loses 10% twang per can.... after 10 cans it's just Northern Irish Slang left....
  7. Ackland

Deviate Highlander - more common around here than a Farkin Banshee

For anyone who hasn't met @ozzybmx, he's putting on an accent in this vid... He's usually not that coherent :rolleyes:
  8. Ackland

The cooking thread

Where did you source your plants?
  9. Ackland

Derby in Tassi

Not sure $1M would "set you up for life" these days...
  10. Ackland

Derby in Tassi

I think you made the right call on holiday house location @ozzybmx
  11. Ackland

Derby in Tassi

Not sure a distillery/brewery fills the same service requirements of a good cafe. Not all rosy in Derby of late from what I hear on the grapevine
  12. Ackland

Newly Released Bikes General

I assume that the voice over was generated by passing the original script several times through Google translate through several languages, then using a terrible text to voice
  13. Ackland

Please.. watch the video https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1655770387/motion-the-ultralight-and-durable-carbon-fiber-bike/?ref=kicktraq
  14. Ackland

I didn't own one but rode an Original Air9. The OG was stiffer. I preferred it as a short course rig but the RDO has been nice for marathon riding. From all reports the boost RDO was just god awful. I have refused purely based on the Bio30 being shite (same for the new SIR)
  15. Ackland

At "Peak Niner" I had 4 of them. Now only have one and not looking at getting another. Though I would take back my Jet9 RDO
  16. Ackland

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Yeah we got a batch of 5 frames from Waltly landed for around $500AUD at the time
  17. Ackland

Skin soreness

SQLab under $150 https://www.eightyonespices.com.au/product-page/sqlab-611-ergowave-crmo-saddle The active ones are great. I was convinced to swap onto one of these. https://www.eightyonespices.com.au/product-page/sqlab-611-ergowave-active-s-tube-limited-edition-flow-yellow-saddle I'm lucky...
  18. Ackland

XC Tyres

I would cop it that if club level (or nat champs) XC courses in Aus resembled this, a rigid SS with 2.1's wouldn't really be ideal
  19. Ackland

XC Tyres