Search results

1. leitch

Bargain buys thread

^a couple of times recently with BikeBug I’ve ordered stuff to collect from the Prahran shop, and then got a StarTrack link for the item when they post it from their Sydney warehouse down to Melbourne... Given pickup orders are free it always struck me like they should have just shipped it...
  2. leitch

Shimano brakes, 30.9 dropper

Chasing some brakes and a dropper so I can sell the Rocky complete when the Nic turns up. Not looking to overcapitalise just to sell, but need to be decent enough to be appealing. Let me know what you’ve got. Item: Shimano brakes. Prefer M7/8000 Price and price conditions: $200? Item...
  3. leitch

The QUICK question thread.....

Classic @moorey “Your price is a ripoff because once 4 years ago I could have bought these for cheaper but didn’t” ;) fuck I miss the days of cheap custom CRC wheel builds though
  4. leitch

Deanodising - Who's done it, what's your technique?

Did you have luck with the NaOH-based drain cleaner back when you were trying to strip that stem? @beeb that’s the other angle.
  5. leitch

Fancy coil shocks for Capra. Kitsuma vs ohlins vs Fox

I can give it a blast with a can of Australian Export for you.
  6. leitch

Going grey... 2019 Transition Sentinel

Yeah should have been black to begin with!
  7. leitch

Fancy coil shocks for Capra. Kitsuma vs ohlins vs Fox

I’ll be selling my ‘21 DHX2 (210x55) in a month or two when the Nic frame turns up if you’re chasing a coil for the Deviate (when it turns up).
  8. leitch

Little Things You Hate

I love them. The website renders hide the machine finish etc. They also do a bling AF casette.
  9. leitch

Little Things You Hate

Aha that’d be a bargain. But no, the Ingrids. https://ingrid.bike/product/crankset-crs-g/
  10. leitch

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Hey now, just cos @beeb already bought your new bike doesn’t mean you have to get all cocky.
  11. leitch

The QUICK question thread.....

They post a lot of builds on FB groups, were doing a weekly/monthly deal for a while, have also seen them selling cancelled orders - they seem legit. That's a pretty good price for a local build.
  12. leitch

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Pretty sure the police are looking for a VY ute around Latrobe Valley, too.
  13. leitch

What does your day look like?

And here I was thinking you were ignoring my WhatsApps. I’ll hit you up on WeChat. Good to see you flying again.
  14. leitch

Little Things You Hate

~$600 once you add chainring. Then BB on top. Bit excessive really but fuck they’re sexy.
  15. leitch

Little Things You Hate

What cranks? I wanted to get Ingrid for the Nicolai but between lead time and $$ I went Shimano hah.
  16. leitch

Bargain buys thread

And Haribo.
  17. leitch

Little Things You Hate

BikeInn aha. Cheapest micro spline RatchetEXP freehub I could find and a Shimano DM chainring. Sitting in a depot in Amsterdam. Anyway, no rush, don’t need it til the frame comes and that won’t be for a while yet so all good. Just couldn’t help but laugh when it updated.
  18. leitch

Little Things You Hate

Lol. Of course.
  19. leitch

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Yeah, crank the bolt up, check it before you go out each ride. If the knocking gets worse, keep an eye on it. Not likely to get a catastrophic failure.
  20. leitch

QLD 2018 Fox DPX2 210X55 $300

Short ID: DDZ9 Description: 2018, FLOAT DPX2, P-Se, A, 3pos-Adj Evol LV, Transition, Scout, 210, 55, 0.6 Spacer, CM, RM, Rezi A F M, Standard Logo Yep.