Search results

1. Art Vanderlay

International What’s on...TV

World Cup round 2, XC short track on in 30 minutes, Red Bull TV
  2. Art Vanderlay

From the Blue Skye to the Deep Green Sea

Sounds good. Would be interested to hear your thoughts after a bit more time on the bike. Would it be good for the longer endurance events, 100k marathons, 6 hour, 24 hours....? I’m guessing for the downs would be great but will you lose some time on the flats/climbs compared to a XC rig?
  3. Art Vanderlay

Any long endurance rides planned @ozzybmx ?
  4. Art Vanderlay

QLD 2018 Fox Float R: Aktiv

I think everyone is eagerly awaiting for the sale of the cable cap.
  5. Art Vanderlay

Van Der Poel went so hard early, blew himself up and couldn't recover. 2nd round of the XC World Cup on Red Bull TV this coming weekend.
  6. Art Vanderlay

Awesome, my new favorite thread.
  7. Art Vanderlay

Amazing power, on another level. Hard to see him get beat tonight. Bec looks in good form, hope she gets a good result.
  8. Art Vanderlay

List any upcoming bike related events on the idiot box here. 1st round of the XC World Cup on Red Bull TV tonight. I think women’s race at 7pm (our time), followed by the men Giro d italia starts tonight on sbs for the next 3 weeks. Road bikes, I know.
  9. Art Vanderlay

Little Things You Love

Ha ha, Uranus
  10. Art Vanderlay

Newly Released Bikes General

My eyes, the goggles do nothing!
  11. Art Vanderlay

The QUICK question thread.....

Is it worth starting a thread where anyone can list an upcoming race? I saw that @moorey was going to do some sort of race calendar on faceplant, I’m not a user though. My online social life starts and ends here.....clearly I need to get out of the 90’s. Yes, I still have a fax machine, last fax...
  12. Art Vanderlay

Stolen bike found for sale on Gumtree

Must be one of the following: Old mate got his bike back This is another alias of @moorey Refuses to post up ad because he stole bike previously off @pink poodle Got covid can't communicate
  13. Art Vanderlay

Old carbon? frame, any ideas ht fans

That saddle looks g-string inspired
  14. Art Vanderlay

Steel regret

Kona Unit 2011, all original except now has hydraulic brakes. Don't ride it a lot, but love it. Contemplated selling it a number of times but is a keeper now. Usually take this on adventures with the kids.
  15. Art Vanderlay

work/trades...what do you do for a crust?

Rotorburn mods night?
  16. Art Vanderlay

R.I.P. Prince Philip @ 99

Prince @ozzybmx has a ring to it
  17. Art Vanderlay

The stupid questions thread.

I always thought 24 beers, 24 hours in a day was related.....I tried but fell asleep. 1 an hour is tough work.
  18. Art Vanderlay

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Keep up the good training you’ll get through the next one cramp free!
  19. Art Vanderlay

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Can confirm this is true.....you missed the cramping on the side of the track bit