Search results

1. Dozer

NSW SOLD: 2019 Nukeproof Mega Carbon 27.5 Race Spec

Item: 2019 Nukeproof Mega carbon 275 race spec Location: Coffs Harbour NSW Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Upgrade Price and price conditions: $3400 plus postage Extra Info: See below Pictures: You bet! For sale: 2019 Nukeproof Mega 275 Carbon Race Spec model, medium frame, internal...
  2. Dozer

Product Review Cleanskin products

Cleanskin has expanded their range of mountain products very nicely over the last year and it’s loaded with the most practical stuff you can get your hands on but the best part? Its remarkably cheaper than a lot of the other options out there but keeps you in tune with good quality products...
  3. Dozer

NSW SOLD - Troy Lee Designs D3 fullface

Item: Troy Lee Designs D3 full face Location: Coffs Harbour NSW Item Condition: Used but presents as new Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions: $200 including free postage Extra Info: As below Pictures: Yep For sale: Troy Lee Designs D3 full face helmet. Presents As-new...
  4. Dozer

Product Review Nukeproof Technical Ridewear

This may sound like a copy and paste of a previous write up of the Nukeproof Technical Ridewear range but I’m sticking to it; it’s the best apparel I’ve worn riding a bike. With an ever-increasing range of top-notch gear, you can get a kit that will suit you and your bike’s colourway and have...
  5. Dozer

Win yourself a STFU Bike dampening system!

Have you checked out the STBU Bike review we did here? It’s giveaway time! I’m absolutely loving the STFU Bike system I’ve been running for a while on most of my bikes and now you can too! I’ve got a few of the Trail version to giveaway. All you need to do is follow STFU Bike and Heavy Metal...
  6. Dozer

Product Review STFU Bike drivetrain damping module

Hands up anyone who has chucked a Velcro chainstay protector on their bike or even wrapped a busted tube around it to stop your chain beating your frame to pieces. It’s a damn hollow feeling finding all that paint and carbon chipped off your frame from your chain noisily slapping around but...
  7. Dozer

NSW SOLD - 2020 Intense Tracer

Item: 2020 Intense Tracer (new with used parts) Location: Coffs Harbour Item Condition: New with used parts Reason for selling: Upgraded Price and price conditions: $4500 including delivery (direct deposit only please) Extra Info: For sale: 2020 Intense Tracer. size XL, 27.5” wheels. Brand new...
  8. Dozer

NSW SOLD - New Shimano BR MY520 brake set with rotors

Item: Brand new Shimano BR MT 520 four piston brakes with rotors Location: Coffs Harbour Item Condition: New, taken off new bike, unused. Reason for selling: SRAM guy. Price and price conditions: $350 for full set with rotors, includes courier delivery with tracking. Extra Info: Direct deposit...
  9. Dozer

NSW SOLD - Norco Torrent 1 650B All Mountain hardtail

Item: Norco Torrent 1 650B All Mountain hardtail Location: Coffs Harbour Item Condition: Used, serviced and maintained to the highest level. Reason for selling: Upgrade Price and price conditions: $3,000 including courier delivery with tracking (bank transfer only please) Extra Info: For sale...
  10. Dozer

New member applications

Howdy folks, We get so many spam applications for new memberships. Its hundreds a week actually and time consuming to manage. We're going to keep that application process the same but ask that any new legitimate members send us a Private Message asking to look at their application as this will...
  11. Dozer

Product Review New Cleanskin MTB range!

Sigh, it’s almost winter here in Australia. The days get shorter, the shadows hang around longer but we’re lucky enough that we can still ride in any conditions. Us mountain bikers turn that sometimes dull outlook into a positive and we go ride bikes at night! I’ve done a few reviews on...
  12. Dozer

Can I get an E bike wet?

So, I'm not planning on riding one through a pond but how do they fair being washed for example? Is it okay to hose it off? I've got Shimano Steps E8000's attached to the bikes and am just finding my feet with a few things. I've read a little on the bikes thus far but really appreciate some...
  13. Dozer

Product Review 2020 Polygon Siskiu D7

“When you’re onto a good thing, you stick with it”. We’ve all heard it and it’s pretty accurate. Polygon know it and instead of not changing something, they’ve refined what is already one of the biggest selling dual suspension bikes in Australia from Bicycles Online; the 2020 Polygon Siskiu D7...
  14. Dozer

Product Review Deity Components from Lusty Industries

Many a bike lands on the shop floor with a pretty darn fancy spec nowadays. Some are priced to sell with good frames and kind of okay components. Whichever mountain bike you plan to buy or currently have underneath you; you can always treat yourself to a cockpit upgrade to sweeten the deal. With...
  15. Dozer

Product Review Nukeproof Horizon Advanced Rim Defence

You don’t come across a lot of folks running a tube nowadays. Tubeless tyre systems in mountain biking are certainly here to stay but it doesn’t entirely eliminate the chance of a flat tyre does it? The early days of tubeless setup were only just okay but I was beating my rims up pretty badly in...
  16. Dozer

Product Review PNW Components Cascade dropper post

In just about every conversation I have about the great improvements to mountain bikes, I say every time that a dropper post is the biggest leap forward we’ve made. I love the things and am that guy that scoffs and says “Ha! How did we ride with a rigid seat post!”. I make a point of getting a...
  17. Dozer

Gripsport crank holder style carrier

Item: Gripsport crank holder style carrier Location: Coffs Harbour NSW Price: They aren't a modern build so Imagine it won't be in superb condition, $100 maximum. If you fancy selling your's, please get some images to me. ;)
  18. Dozer

Product Review ION protection and apparel

“ION. An atom or molecule with a net electric charge due to the loss or gain of one or more electrons” is what you’ll find if you search for the meaning of the word ION. In our world though, ION is an international brand created in 2004 as a water sports icon. In 2012, they bought their flavour...
  19. Dozer

Product Review Nukeproof All Weather apparel

Winter isn’t all bad! Sure the days are short and cold but you get to where some new kit each season! One of my favourite apparel lines is Nukeproof. It hands down beats the big hitters for value, functionality and price. How does the Nukeproof AW range fair in the bearable Australian winter...
  20. Dozer

Product Review 2019 Marin Mount Vision 8

Remember the days before being able to seamlessly buy a bike online when you’d walk into your local bike store and read a brochure of a trail bike you want buy and the headline would say “Climbs like a mountain goat, descends like a downhill bike”. Nowadays you read the same blurb on your...