4. caad9

WTB. Boost fork. 140-160mm

Will PM
  5. caad9

From the Blue Skye to the Deep Green Sea

Say no to colourful parts!
  6. caad9

From the Blue Skye to the Deep Green Sea

It’s good to see something other than Banshee’s or Deviate for a week! That thing is going to be a blast Modern XC-ish bikes are a lot more fun than people realise and a hell of a lot more capable than the trusty Anthem everyone had 5-10 years ago, which turned them off the category
  7. caad9

beautiful bikes - post them here

Stainless Starling anyone? Edit: I still hate seat down photos
  8. caad9

Bargain buys thread

Surely @HamboCairns is ready for an upgrade? Haha right on cue
  9. caad9

Rotorburn equivalent for utes?

Anyone looked at the price of Vans lately, they are every bit as expensive as Utes and can’t drive in mud, can’t carry passengers and carry a load and can’t tow anywhere near the same.
  10. caad9

That's exactly right - It looks like it's been rear-ended by a truck.
  11. caad9

Even if they ride incredibly well, the Forbidden is not something I would ever look twice at.
  12. caad9

That thing is super cool - I'm not a matchy matchy guy, but everything is absolutely spot on
  13. caad9

LIGHTS MEGATHREAD - all questions on riding lights asked and answered here!!!

No one can see them if you keep the 3000 lumens pointed in their face
  14. caad9

LIGHTS MEGATHREAD - all questions on riding lights asked and answered here!!!

Do they come with helmet mounts? This would be more than enough light for me to run that alone. Also, where is the best place to source them? Bikeinn had $221 and MTBDirect had $319
  15. caad9

Going grey... 2019 Transition Sentinel

$5.5k for a 5 year old bike is a bit rich, regardless of how long it's sat in the shed unused (allegedly) Hit him low @moorey Beat me to it!
  16. caad9

Going grey... 2019 Transition Sentinel

Really nice piece of work there. Transition would be pretty high on my hit list if I hadn't been won over by steel
  17. caad9

Anyone have experience with AION35 EVO BOOST LO R PCS 15QLC 29

I was looking at a Z2 second hand for $750, so this could be the winner! Thanks Edit: Was not a winner - all out of stock
  18. caad9

@CHEWY I never got that far to be honest, just voiced my pondering.
  19. caad9

Awesome, thanks guys. The Z1 seems like it should be perfect, but the Suntour has piqued my interest. Or a Mattoc Pro, so many cheap choices now
  20. caad9

@CHEWY & @Petero I've been informed by people I trust that it would be a waste of $400