Search results

1. leitch

Shimano brakes, 30.9 dropper

Chasing some brakes and a dropper so I can sell the Rocky complete when the Nic turns up. Not looking to overcapitalise just to sell, but need to be decent enough to be appealing. Let me know what you’ve got. Item: Shimano brakes. Prefer M7/8000 Price and price conditions: $200? Item...
  2. leitch

Chris King 1.5" baseplate/crownrace

Item: Chris King "base plate" aka crown race in 1.5" (i.e for tapered fork) Location: Melb, will pay post Price range/Willing to Pay: What it's worth Extra Info: Frustratingly out of stock everywhere. Parallel to my WTB for an XC fork is a need for a second crown race, as the carbon Niner fork...
  3. leitch

XC Fork - 29er non-boost

Item: 29" non-boost XC fork. Fox 32 or 32SC, Rockshox Sid, Suntour Axon (Werx pref), etc etc Location: Melb, will pay post Price range/Willing to Pay: Max ~$600 probably Extra Info: Pref 100mm travel but open to anything in the 80-120 range subject to what's on offer. Must be non-boost...
  4. leitch

VIC Enduro Tour

When I had to bail on TransTas, I resolved to race all four races of the VIC Enduro Tour this year instead. First race at Falls (6-7 Feb) just opened for registration... Anyone else planning to enter?
  5. leitch

Blue Dirt Bike Warrior

Worst name ever, but looks like a pretty solid alternative to Trans-Tas/TransNZ in a way. 7 days of racing/accomm etc for $2k is not bad. https://bluedirt.com.au/bike-warrior/?fbclid=IwAR1kilXs2bmcdQQvrLA56V1v5NiL3X-Vrp9yoZAqVcrnk1owdUcbaU6Gz2I
  6. leitch

VIC Found

found
  7. leitch

VIC Found

Item: Dirt jumper/park bike Price: ~$700 or thereabouts but show me what you've got and we'll see how excited I get. Location: Melbourne but will pay shipping for the right bike Extra: Ideally would like an NS Capital to relive my misspent youth and finally extinguish the sense of regret I still...
  8. leitch

RM Instinct

Searching the forum tells me the last time I made a PYR thread was 2012... But pandemic crises do weird things to us and make us bored. So I washed my new(ish) bike today, then thought "that looks nice I should take a photo". So here it is. Wanted to try a mid-travel 29" after riding a MkIII...
  9. leitch

Sold SantaCruz Nomad CC - Large

Item: Santa Cruz Nomad CC MkIII Large 2017 Location: Melbourne Condition: Excellent, scratches etc as to be expected, but has frame skin so mostly confined to components Reason: Went to mid-travel 29 Price and conditions: $3600 ono + post Spec: Nomad CC MkIII frame 165mm travel, frame skin...
  10. leitch

Sold Fox Float DPS EVOL Factory Kashima 200x51 7.875x2

Item: Fox Float DPS EVOL Kashima 200x51 Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Used but VGC/Excellent - one little nick on stanchion but no impact on performance Reason for selling: Want to try something different Price and price conditions: $300ono Extra Info: Been on my 5010c, seen a pretty easy...
  11. leitch

NT Sold

Well, that was easy.
  12. leitch

sold

Item: Premium Products Solo+ 2011 Condition: Excellent, very little use over the past 18 months since purchase. Location: Brisbane, PICK UP ONLY. Price: FREE Extra: I'm flying to London to live in 10 days, so if anyone want's to pick this up between now and then, it's theirs. Even better...
  13. leitch

Sold

Item: 2009 Cervelo S2 54cm Location: Brisbane, courier at buyer's expense Condition: Very good. Frameset excellent with only small scuffs here and there - seatpost has some scuffing/flaky clear coat from being raised/lowered/clamped. Wheels perfect. Group set has cosmetic scratches and scuffs...
  14. leitch

QLD sold

Item: 2012 Santa Cruz Nomad v2 (alloy, satin clear colour, large size). Location: Brisbane, courier at buyers expense Condition: Excellent - frame, seat post, stem and wheel set all new ~3 months ago; all other parts in top condition. Price: $2800 ono Reason for Selling: Moving to London...
  15. leitch

QLD sold

Item: 2012 Santa Cruz Nomad v2 (alloy, satin clear colour, large size). Location: Brisbane, courier at buyers expense Condition: Excellent - frame, seat post, stem and wheel set all new ~3 months ago; all other parts in top condition. Price: $2800 ono Reason for Selling: Moving to London Extra...
  16. leitch

Found

Found thanks.
  17. leitch

Anyone ride a large Nomad in Brisbane?

Hey guys, trying to track down a ride on a large current shape Nomad.. Anyone on here in Brisbane own one and able to meet up tomorrow, saturday, or sunday arvo, and let me have a spin? Gap Creek/Daisy Hill/Castle Hill all suitable. Would shout you a 6 pack for the privilege. Let me know!
  18. leitch

Anyone ride a large Nomad?

Hey guys, trying to track down a ride on a large current shape Nomad.. Anyone on here in Brisbane own one and able to meet up tomorrow, saturday, or sunday arvo, and let me have a spin? Gap Creek/Daisy Hill/Castle Hill all suitable. Would shout you a 6 pack for the privilege. Let me know!
  19. leitch

Sold

Item: KS Supernatural dropper post Location: Brisbane, will post in original packaging Condition: Excellent. No damage to stanchion, some scratching/scuffing on lower part from insertion (as with all seatposts), and also a little on the lever from resting the bike upside down. Brand new...
  20. leitch

Sold

Sold. Thanks.