Search results

1. H

NSW Rotors 160mm 6 bolt

Item: 2 No name Rotors 160mm 6 bolt Location: Horsley near Wollongong Item Condition: Good were on my kids bikes Reason for selling: Rainy Day clean out Price and price conditions: $10 for 2 can post Extra Info: They have a tiny bit of surface rust that is not on the area where the pads...
  2. H

NSW IS brake mounts

Anyone need these bits? Item: Brake mount adaptor things Location: Horsley Item Condition: Used but good Reason for selling: Bikes all use post mount Price and price conditions: $5 each or make an offer if you want more than one Extra Info: Will post at cost Pictures:
  3. H

Sold Stems 60mm and 80mm

Item: Stem 1 Token 80mm Location: Horsley Item Condition: Almost new Reason for selling: I bought this when 110mm stems were xc cool and 80 mm stems were considered short lol Price and price conditions: $20 Extra Info: Will post at cost Pictures: Yes Item: Stem 2 Brand unknown has lots of...
  4. H

Sold Shimano Deore M532 crankset 3x9

Item: Shimano Deore M532 crankset 3x9 170mm Location: Horsley NSW Item Condition: Well used Reason for selling: Might be useful to some one. I was keeping for a kids build and picked up another set. Price and price conditions: $20 Extra Info: Will post at buyers expense. These will run 104 BCD...
  5. H

Sold Avid BB7 Brakes

Item: Avid BB7 Mechanical Brakes Location: Horsley NSW Item Condition: Used in good condition Reason for selling: Not being used. Price and price conditions: $40 Extra Info: Can post for $12 and Pads are included Pictures:
  6. H

Sold Sh!t Brakes - Juicy 5s FREE

Item: Avid Juicy 5 brakes Location: Horsley near the Gong Item Condition: Old and crap but still work Reason for selling: They were on my commuter that just got upgraded to slightly less shit brakes Price and price conditions: Free or they will go in the bin Extra Info: Learn to corner fast...
  7. H

Sold Free FRONT 3x Shifters

Item: 3x Front Shifters and x9 rear mec for parts 9 Speed Location: Horsley Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: All bikes 1x Price and price conditions: Free Extra Info: Might be useful to some one if not I will bin them Pictures: o
  8. H

Sold Single speed cogs

Item: SS cogs 17t 18t and 20t Endless single speed cog 17th and some no name cogs Location: Horsley Item Condition: Used but plenty of life Reason for selling: Not mentally strong enough for SS Price and price conditions: $20 Extra Info: 20t 18t and 17t all HG Pictures: Yes
  9. H

Tannus armour inserts

I have a set of none tubeless rims in my HT and got these inserts to try. http://www.tannus.com.au/products/amour So far I am impressed with them. I had a getto tubeless set up at first that failed with the front tyre burping. The rear then took a ding and no longer holds air. I have been...
  10. H

29er 36 hole rims?

Is it still possible to get 29er 36 holes rims that are not Carbon? I have a set of on Mavic rims on hope 36 hole pro 2 hubs and the rear rim is on the way out. Hubs are still great and I can't find a replacement rim searching online. I can only find a trekking rim for DT Swiss that I fear...
  11. H

Mogo dam - Bateman’s Bay trip

I am heading down to Bateman’s Bay on Friday and wanted to check out the trails near Mogo dam that I spotted on Trail Fork. https://www.trailforks.com/route/mogo-dam-loop/ Can anyone point me in the direction of the best place to park the car? From memory I think these are mostly dirt roads...
  12. H

Illawarra Escarpment Mountain Bike Draft Strategy: Public Consultation

Some HUGE news dropped yesterday and needs MTB riders support NOW! http://www.illawarramtballiance.com.au/news/2018/10/27/illawarra-mtb-alliance-media-release Public exhibition is from 30 October 2018 to 10 December 2018 - see above link for details and links. Although some iconic Gong trails...
  13. H

NSW Five Ten Clipless Plate Covers

Item: Five Ten Clipless Plate Covers Location: Wollongong Price range/Willing to Pay: What ever they are worth - hopefully stuff all. Extra Info: I picked up a pair of 5 10s for my daughter and she is still on flats. I am hoping someone still has the cleat covers before I hit up a shoe...
  14. H

Found 20 mm front hub spacer bit in ACT

I am in Canberra in a work trip and left this bit of my hub at home https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32521071406.html?pid=808_0000_0109&spm=a2g0n.search-amp.list.32521071406 Would any one in Canberra have a spare or know where so can buy one?
  15. H

NSW Found - Shimano XT M785 Disc Brake Caliper

Item: Shimano XT M785 Disc Brake Caliper Location: Wollongong Price range/Willing to Pay: $40 if in newish condition Extra Info: Or something that can be paired with a XT BL-M785 lever. Found thanks to Moorey!
  16. H

NSW 29er forks 100mm to 120mm travel - Tapered

WTB 29er forks 100mm to 120mm travel, tapered steerer needs to be 190mm long.
  17. H

Catalyst Pedal from Pedaling Innovations

I was after a new set of flat pedals and decided to pull the trigger on a pair of these to give them a try. They will hopefully arrive in December and I think Bike James could be onto something here. The Pink bike article is here. What do people think, next innovation or gimmick? I...
  18. H

Mount Keira Adventure Playground – MTB proposal

Destination Wollongong has put forward a proposal to to develop MT keira as an adventure playground. Part of the proposal is to develop a MTB park, including a world class DH and XC track that could hold events, as well as a flow trail as part of the concept. Destination Wollongong is keen...
  19. H

NSW Reposted in general MTB discussion. Admins please delete

Reposted in general MTB discussion. This can be deleted
  20. H

NSW WTB Rear air shock 7.5 x 2 (190mm x 50mm)

Item: Rear air shock, Fox RP2 RP23, Rockshox monarch Location: Wollongong Price range/Willing to Pay: $150 open to offers, let me know what you have. Extra Info: Good working order and not damage.